Random Thoughts....

LOL I can't remember the last time I had my laptop actually ON my desk. :) It might be bulky to have the dual monitors in my arm chair. :-D

Anyway, as I'm sure you both expected the website was right and I have 2x256MB cards in my machine. I took the opportunity to relieve the components of their regular accumulation of dust and cat hair so it was a worthwhile venture. Definitely time to upgrade.

Haha, I'm now following Helen Keller. Derrrrr!!! Is Austere still driving the HellMerc? And wasn't someone bringing gummi bears? I love gummi bears.

off to start the thread thread, brb

I am the queen of the gummi bears (and cherry coke, but everybody wanted the gummi bears....)
still have my giant tub of them actually, about half are left. They are still yummy too! :D

but yeah, would the HellMedc still be available? Because the HellSuzuki doesn't have the same ring to it...

And I hope all our FG Adelaide and SA peoples are safe. Don't want another major bushfire disaster :(

Happy Festivus!!

I have finished the TimTams and now I'm working on a tin of Almond Roca. What the hell kind of name is that for a toffee?

Last edited:
YAY I just got my DSLR + tripod and other stuffz from UPS!

:dance: :mouse: :banana:

LOL I can't remember the last time I had my laptop actually ON my desk. :) It might be bulky to have the dual monitors in my arm chair. :-D

Anyway, as I'm sure you both expected the website was right and I have 2x256MB cards in my machine. I took the opportunity to relieve the components of their regular accumulation of dust and cat hair so it was a worthwhile venture. Definitely time to upgrade.

I have duel monitors and yet I am once again sitting on my bed....
ACTUALLY
I could put in more nails and put the monitor on the wall next to my bed instead :lol:

Last edited:
Nice, LurkerPatrol!
Now take some pictures!

apparently spellcheck broke because I spelled again wrong in that post too.

And I hope all our FG Adelaide and SA peoples are safe. Don't want another major bushfire disaster :(

It's all good now. The weather has cooled down and they put out most of the fires at Port Lincoln.

You have to respect the Country Fire Service, they are nearly all volunteers. :):bow:

Heh. My mother has just reminded me that for just another 6 weeks does our family span 4 decades. Dad's in his 50s, she is in her 40s (until February), my sister is in her 20s and I'm in my teens :lol: And to celebrate his recent entry into his 50s, my dad had a senior moment and went to work in his slippers.

Happy Festivus!!

I have finished the TimTams and now I'm working on a tin of Almond Roca. What the hell kind of name is that for a toffee?

I am still hung up on TimTams....

Also, since I posted last and until now there has been only three pages of posts?? I tells ya, this thread is slipping....

^ that or people are busy with last minute shopping :dunno: Glad that this thread is moving slowly because that means I can keep up :lol:

finally got through with Christmas shopping.

I'll join in your excitement:p...Everybody dance.

:mouse:

:D :mouse:

FinalGear cmon and raise up! Take your shirt off! Swish it 'round your head (spin it like a helicopta)

Nice, LurkerPatrol!
Now take some pictures!

Thanks man! Will do and I have started playing already! Will post some in the photography thread.

Since the economy is so shit I only had to buy my mom real presents, the rest of my family did a yankee swap. My friends were also poor so except for mom, all gifts were like 5-30$
Mom got 300$ worth because I owe her for 20 years of annoyance :lol: I was done with her shopping in november.

I'm now in Texas. I always forget how crazy the roads are here, we were on the Northwest Parkway in DFW, speed limit 50, we were going 65 and still being passed like we were standing still.

There isn't a Northwest Parkway in the DFW area. :p

Also, the speed limits are mostly just suggestions. Just go with the prevailing flow of traffic. :D

Was that your WY-plated white GP clogging up the center lane I blew past near the airport today?