Random Thoughts....

My feet are always white, no matter what.

So, 2pm and all non-essential staff got to leave work. It's 3.25 pm and I'm still here. Sux much

^ I am yet to go to work tonight- 5:45pm-9pm on drive-thru, which was chockers last night with people grabbing dinner after late-night last minute shopping and will be horrid again. Only hope for me is that the local shopping centre was blacked out when we went earlier and was intermittently losing power as we left, and my store is on the same grid.... *crosses fingers*

Oh my god, work was horrible last night. So many people coming in and there were only three people on. And I hate the look that people give you after waiting there for a long time. Dissapointment. BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ORDER A BURGER OR A SOUVLAKI!

So Mom called earlier today and when I slid the "answer" bar on my iPhone it looked like it hadn't responded. So I yelled, "Work, damn you, what the hell?!" And then it showed that my call had been connected for 4 seconds, and I heard Mom say, "Well, that's not your usual greeting!"

Hey, at least she has a good sense of humor about these things. :)

This humidity, yet slight rain, is annoying.

It'd be more enjoyable if I were in Cairns, but I'm not

<3 Cairns.

Yeah I know what you're feeling Reckoning, because I'm feeling it too.
All cloud, no rain and a shitload of humidity going about. At least it will be cooler for Christmas.

I AM DONE WITH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! YEAH!

...and shortly after leaving Longview and getting home, a tornado decided to plop down over there. The drive home was pants-crappingly bad with heavy rain that you couldn't really see through at times and I was like, "please, God...let me die in something nicer than a Ford Exploder...

Silly DFW. I think we got your nasty weather.

Getting rained in for a bit isn't too bad. Dad got out some of his old Air Force pics, which were cool to look through. Any dude that has stories about pulling 4G in a landing turn can officially never, ever lecture me on the evils of speeding ever again... :lol: (Err, never mind that air != roads. He just ruined his own "that's dangerous" speech for me.)

^WOOOHOOO :banana:

We need to make a thread, analyzing a previous discussion about threads.

We shall call it "The thread thread thread"
Do it. :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am the queen of the gummi bears (and cherry coke, but everybody wanted the gummi bears....)
still have my giant tub of them actually, about half are left. They are still yummy too! :D

but yeah, would the HellMedc still be available? Because the HellSuzuki doesn't have the same ring to it...

And I hope all our FG Adelaide and SA peoples are safe. Don't want another major bushfire disaster :(
Hmm...Helltima has a nice ring, but that sounds much less awesome. HellMerc...that's just sinister. And stuff.

And stay out of fire, y'all. Come up here and take some of this rain, please. We're still getting pounded over here.
lol, white pink people
FTFY.

I AM DONE WITH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! YEAH!

...and shortly after leaving Longview and getting home, a tornado decided to plop down over there. The drive home was pants-crappingly bad with heavy rain that you couldn't really see through at times and I was like, "please, God...let me die in something nicer than a Ford Exploder...

Silly DFW. I think we got your nasty weather.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Picture+1.png

Getting rained in for a bit isn't too bad. Dad got out some of his old Air Force pics, which were cool to look through. Any dude that has stories about pulling 4G in a landing turn can officially never, ever lecture me on the evils of speeding ever again... :lol: (Err, never mind that air != roads. He just ruined his own "that's dangerous" speech for me.)

He had an ejector seat in case something went horrifically wrong. You don't. :mrgreen:

My arms are really sunburnt..owowow. I put sunscreen on before I went to a friend's BBQ / christmas party yesterday afternoon and I even took it with me....but I completely forgot to re-apply it after a couple of hours. Oops.

Anyway....

I'm getting everything ready packing up the little blue econobox to spend a few days with my father's family in Colac, Geelong and Anglesea. I probably won't be back online until the 29th or so. It should be good, and I haven't seen my cousins and paternal grandparents in quite a while. I'm leaving home in about an hour and I'm quite looking forward to it. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a Merry Christmas, drive safely and watch out for road safety cameras...

HOLY SNOW STORM YAY!!!

Seriously. Pass a little of that snowy stuff over here! (And tell the stupid wind to quit blowing...it's messing with our lights.)

"I'm...dreaming of a white Christmas...just like the ones I never geeeeettttttt*...."

(Pfft, ejector seats are overrated. Besides, another random USAF story he brought up was about the guy whose wings got caught in the wrong position, spun out of control, and was too disoriented to eject himself before crashing. Ouch.)

*correction: I got one once. In Lufkin. But since it was sleet and I discovered that you can't make a sleetball or a sleetman, it doesn't count.

Last edited:
Oh my god, work was horrible last night. So many people coming in and there were only three people on. And I hate the look that people give you after waiting there for a long time. Dissapointment. BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ORDER A BURGER OR A SOUVLAKI!

ahh souvlaki, one of the finest things during a drinking stint

I burned some rice a few days ago, and one of my kitchen cabinets still smells. I have no idea what to do to get it out! This is looking really bad. Every time I think it's gone, it's back.

So my sister already bought what I was giving her for Christmas, WTF! Who buys shit that they like near a gift giving holiday?

me, but I know I asked for it first and got the reply "no I am done shopping" :lol:

Catching up on "Glee" because my hard drive is whining about having 0 MB of space...

Hooray! It finally blew up in the lying wife's face! Poor Mr. Schuester, though.

And Cute Asian Guy is still incredibly cute.

Shows what you know. :p

I was also four at the time...

Joined a gym today...too portly for my comfort. Too much this :tvhappy: not enough this :banana:.

Watching some Eddie Izzard at the moment, funny as hell!
Laughter makes for great therapy!

Last edited:
Mwahahahaha.