Random Thoughts....

That's because dogs have no concept of big or small, they all evolved (as in : where bread) from wild dogs wo offcourse had to attack and defend against things much bigger then themselves to survive.

So even one of those hairy rats thinks its still a wild feriousios killer :p

The problem with this is when they run into something that is still a wild ferocious killer that's just decided that humans are interesting creatures and that it's going to camp out with them a while.

url

1173297765-Nature_demotivator.jpg

We may call them domesticated... but they're not.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-p
He likes to sun his belly in the courtyard. Little girls want to rub his belly. He does not want people to rub his belly, especially when I'm not right next to him. Apparently he hissed and swatted at them to warn them off, they didn't listen, he chased them all the way back upstairs and into their apartment.
... is you cat possibly related to Quiky?
"Devouring your soul... after belly rubs." :lmao:

Now that's just plain scary

actualy Quiky probably IS spectre's cat .....that dog in Quicky's avater is just to throw us all off...

Its a conspiracy for world domination I tell ya!

No, he's not interested in souls.

actualy Quiky probably IS spectre's cat .....that dog in Quicky's avater is just to throw us all off...

Its a conspiracy for world domination I tell ya!

The conspiracy hasn't started yet. The planning meeting is next Wednesday in room 11B.

Now that's just plain scary

Cats know exactly how large they are; it simply doesn't matter to them. Six ends, five are pointy and sharp, and they have no compunction whatsoever in attempting to take down something ridiculously larger than they are.

Fortunately, most of them seem to like me. :D

Last edited:
I look after lots of animals for people when they go away. I've never had problems with cats or medium to large sized dogs. It's always the little dogs that are the pain in the arse.

Wow, Crucial says I can go up to 2GB. I had only expected half that. It's been a long time since I opened up the case, but I don't remember there being 2x256 cards in there though, like they're suggesting (thought it was 1x512 with an empty slot). I'll have to double check. I can't believe how cheap it is though. 2x512 for $35? That's a lot less than I thought. You can tell I haven't priced stuff lately. That's really helpful. Thanks guys. I don't always know what to Google to get a respectable opinion ya know. The internet is officially too big.

Hum, maybe I'll be greedy and go up to 2x1GB. It isn't much more and might stretch the computer's lifetime considerably if I ever shell out for a new battery. I should really get that battery before they quit making them.

Using the same laptop here, put in 2x1GB, and bought a new battery. Installed win7 and it's quite nice. Even runs Audiosurf smoothly on minimum settings.

I look after lots of animals for people when they go away. I've never had problems with cats or medium to large sized dogs. It's always the little dogs that are the pain in the arse.

Apparently, a large and irate cat who does not like having its nap disturbed by a barking rat will resolve such problems. :D

Last edited:
My mother has one of these :

25042007mini-maltezer-snowy.jpg

Hauls it around EVERYWHERE, has a baby carriage for it to sit in 'so his little feet don't get tired' on longer walks , carry's it everywhere else....
Damn mutt only eats a certain brand of dogfood, only drinks mineral water and can only sleep in its own 'bed' (so she hauls that around everywhere she goes aswell)
Did I mention it gets a 'souvenir' stuffed animal anytime they go away on trips? (witch in my mom's case amounts to once every month atleast)
The dog has 50 stuffed animals.....A DOG!

It always reminded me of one of these :

plumeau.jpg

That went missing one day so I sudgested just sticking a stick up the dogs ass and using that.....I did'nt go down well.....

or Woofysnuggleums?

Time to hit the sack - ttyl!

Last edited:
We may be getting 1-2" of snow accumulation here. :D

Good thing you have a stable full of 4WD and RWD (Right Wheel Drive) vehicles then :)

Well, as of last night they said it would only be rain.... now it's ice and some snow that we're being promised. Next you know, it'll be a foot of snow in an hour or something ludicrous.

Good thing you have a stable full of 4WD and RWD (Right Wheel Drive) vehicles then :)

Yes, and there is an enormous parking lot just a couple of blocks away.

{jamesmayvoice}And as we all know, on FinalGear, when a rear wheel drive car is in a snowy area, it is best driven sideways in the parking-lot-thingy, so let's be off!{/jamesmayvoice}

Last edited:
Here in Massachusetts, despite the huge amount of snow we got the roads are all clean now.

We're so efficient. :glare:

Hmm. The sleet turned to snow for roughly half of a second, so now there's this lovely ice/snow/sleet/ice layer on everything. And I have to go out today. Woo. And no, that's not sarcasm. I <3 my RWD truck, even though it has the turning circle of Texas.

Cowboy, is this your mother?

arrested.jpg

I want to cry so bad. But I don't think I can spare the moisture.