Random Thoughts....

a coffee and 2 cheeseburgers?

what can you get at McDo for breakfast?

They have a whole breakfast menu! You can get sausage and egg biscuits, pancakes, hashbrowns, egg mcmuffins, all kinds of things. They don't serve burgers until 10:30 am (and woe be thee who requests one earlier as you will be served with dirty looks instead of the burger and fries).

About to board a boat for five days in the nation of Offline. Here's a preemptive goodbye to the next hundred or so pages of random thoughts.

you should stop that, because I found you a parking lot :p

:lol: Let's get tacos after I get back to Boston, and then you can show me the parking lot.

{ throws French fries }

"Take a walk!"

I had a coworker about a year and a half ago that would greet me when I walked into work by shouting "HUG!" and then running up to me and jumping on me to hug me.

That's not a hug, that's a glomp.

See also: that one scene from "Big Daddy." They cut off serving breakfast at 10:30? and that sucks.

"AW HORSESHIT!!!!!"

:lol:

{ throws French fries }

"Take a walk!"

I find the fact that i know what you're on about disturbing

*raises hand*

Also, on an unrelated note, does anyone else think that the fancier better looking books are more enjoyable/pleasurable to read?

For instance, I got a fancy edition of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide a while back, and it was just so much nicer to read than the regular edition I used to own before.
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/01/04/2dd592c008a01563ecf79010.L.jpg
:drool: I need that in my life. Right now I have a well-worn copy of this:

51SPMW4QYHL._SS500_.jpg

So it is my duty as a hoopty frood to get the luxury version. And yeah, I agree with you on the fancy books: a few years ago I bought my then-girlfriend the Complete Pelican Shakespeare:

l9780141000589.jpg

...which was a shame, because I really wanted to keep it myself. Would have lasted far longer than the relationship, too.

First day of work after christmas sucks, you should get a day off after every holiday/vacation/weekend :p

Being back home after two weeks at my parent is so sweet! Back to my precious PC with a proper mouse and a monitor...aaah.

No more I have to worry about what I do or if to wear pants or not (what?).

Home sweet home. Now I need to catch on TG!

Home is where my computer is if anyone was wondering.

Sausage egg McMuffin with cheese

F

T

W

< full and happy now

See also: that one scene from "Big Daddy." They cut off serving breakfast at 10:30? and that sucks.

For

The

Shits

^ Haha, probably true.

Give it time...

After browsing the Twilight sucks forum for a while i have come to the conclusion that either:

a) they somehow have made a mind controlling device testing it on prepubescent girls (unsurprisingly the weakest of all minds)
b) it's all part of -insert twilight writer name. Stephanie or something-to control the world

to summarize

its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't beat my father who stores his extensive Flashman collection next to his Bible. :p

I found my copy of "The Puffalumps' Pillow Poems" yesterday.

I think I'll take it to a spoken word poetry night and read it just to mess with all the emos.

"WTF? This is, like, happy poetry and stuff?!"

Last edited:
I have the same edition of Hitch Hiker's... as the one that the TG 3 read for the Big Read.

The scene with the Constable was just gripping. I couldn't put the book down. :)

The way his pleas for her to "be gentle" went unheard was just heartbreaking :cry:

Reading the right edition of the right book in the right place is a great experience. Example: reading an over 100-year-old copy of The Three Musketeers in a 700-year old Oxford cloister. Example 2: reading Robert Massie's Castles of Steel, a gigantic history book about dreadnoughts in WW1, on the deck of a cruise ship.

Reading the right edition of the right book in the right place is a great experience. Example: reading an over 100-year-old copy of The Three Musketeers in a 700-year old Oxford cloister. Example 2: reading Robert Massie's Castles of Steel, a gigantic history book about dreadnoughts in WW1, on the deck of a cruise ship.

How do you consistently keep up such levels of awesomeness?