Random Thoughts....

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
ahhh, scaring of death, one of the many fears i've overcomed over the years, my best advice is to talk it with someone (it seems you already do) and realize and accept it WILL happen and have pretty much no control where or when.
Mhmm. I'm just not the sort of person that has the mentality to pass through a fear. Let alone many. But thanks anyway, I might see the psyche soon.

And there, there JakeRadden. If I was in Chicago, I would've gone with you to watch Avatar.

Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
I mean, really. Am I in the right here in being, not mad, but honestly pretty hurt by this?
You should be hurt, and don't hold it in, you should tell her how you feel.
It might be worth something! :D

JakeRadden

Car(s)
2014 Mustang, 2015 Edge, 2015 Sonata
You should be hurt, and don't hold it in, you should tell her how you feel.
It might be worth something! :D
I intend to. Her initial response when I expressed my exasperation was to tell me that she would just go with me to it tomorrow, but that's just idiotic, unless she really enjoys it.

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
I intend to. Her initial response when I expressed my exasperation was to tell me that she would just go with me to it tomorrow, but that's just idiotic, unless she really enjoys it.
Most girls intend to change opinion every 5 seconds but then fight every now and then for reasons they seem to forget.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Random thought: why do i,being a dude, enjoy Barry White music so much?

Last edited:

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I am so tempted to go get food on my own because my dad is being lazy and napping and won't tell me what he wants for dinner. But I know he'll be mad if I go eat and don't bring him anything. :(

LittleRed

Not A Dude
I'm still awake at four in the morning. For what reason? Because of Charlie Brooker. The hilarious bastard. LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO SLEEP!!!

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I am so tempted to go get food on my own because my dad is being lazy and napping and won't tell me what he wants for dinner. But I know he'll be mad if I go eat and don't bring him anything. :(
Solution? Pizza. Get half how you want it and eat it now. Get half how he likes it and it'll heat up nicely in the oven when his butt is off the couch.

Clegko

Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey
Solution? Pizza. Get half how you want it and eat it now. Get half how he likes it and it'll heat up nicely in the oven when his butt is off the couch.
Damn you, I want pizza now. Poor delivery drivers, having to deliver in this weather. >.>

Susurrate

Car(s)
Civic
After two months of random thinking I believe I have figured out the prank I want to pull at my sister's wedding, I can't go into details because there is the off chance he or someone he knows may frequent this site (he's into cars and does watch top gear), but I think it provides the perfect level of lewdness without going to far, the all important annoyance factor, and finally the holy shit how did they do that remark. Much research must be done, preparations to be made, money to be spent.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
Can I join the 'Holy Crap it's friggin freezing here' club?

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Mmm, pizza. I have an OvenWorks BBQ Bacon pizza cooking to make up for sleeping most of this afternoon (mostly induced by cold medicine).