Random Thoughts....

No, if it were Ron Jeremy, it would involve a sexy lady. The only people I've seen go in that apartment weren't sexy. Lady is open to interpretation as well.

Ewwww.

Note to self: When someone says you will be scarred for life by reading something, don't read it.

I have some brain bleach left if you need it.

BTW the worst sound in the world is that voice people use to wake up other people.

My stomach is building up to something volcanic.

I'm not in the best of moods, myself. I seriously hate living with other people. *grumps*

:hug: :lol:

I know exactly how you feel. I bought a house late last year and have been living here for less then three months. Now my parents separated and my dad has been staying with me for the past couple weeks. <_< Yay.

Just finished The book of Atrus from the three volume Myst reader. It felt like I was pulled from a dream; the book is that immersive, like a Larry Niven novel.

Audiosurf would like to have a word with you.

Let's mope together! Yeah!

I wanted to mooch internets at the place with the yummy curry, but there were too many people there, so I'm home. With no internets. But at least I have curry.

Darn it.

^ You're welcome to come over to SD and have home-made Indian food :D

^ You're welcome to come over to SD and have home-made Indian food :D

That is worth a freaking plane ticket! The only Indian food I've had worth eating is the homemade stuff, especially if there's a grandma involved. Yum yum yum!

I never got around to really trying Indian food. A friend of mine shared a bit of his lunch with me a couple months back when I was in college and it was the best thing ever. Too bad there isn't any Indian food places in my area (there's a lot of Jamaican take-out places though <_<) but a shawarma/falafel placed opened a few weeks back. Mmmm, Shawarma *drools*

Party at LurkerPatrol's house and the internet is invited!

1st day of my week off, bailed out 2 Commadores with flat batterys and a Daewoo that was stuck in some mud. Great! Took the week off to get away from working on cars, and end up having to fix 2 cars and bail another one out.

Whoooooo!

(I like this idea. Err, the one with the food.)

Last edited: