Random Thoughts....

I can't stand most of my "friends". Then again I can't stand being around people most of the time because they're annoying. I'm such a hermit...

I've pretty much fallen out of touch with all my friends from high school. The only ones I see anymore are still friends with my brother. And I can't really stand most of them to be honest. Their idea of "fun" is driving out in the desert, getting completely shitfaced into oblivion, and passing out in the dirt. Classy. It's fun once in a while, but when that's the only thing they want to do... I can't be bothered.

Last edited:
I went to an accelerated-learning high school with only 44 people, and I've only talked to one person recently.

Well, two. The other was on AIM, and he turned out to be an ecomentalist of the highest order. Also, how bad is it to be considered the biggest nerd at a nerd high school, surrounded by nerds?

Probably only Americans will know of this, but has anyone else here heard of (or know of) the Cheyenne Frontier Days?

Anyway, I've been asked to drive the Mustang in their parade. :blink:

Maybe I'm out of the loop and/or haven't been paying attention but I didn't know Dave from David's Farm was a member here.

That's a Final Gear t-shirt isn't it?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aoyFn8z99A[/YOUTUBE]

I want to get the girls together for a "GIRLS" weekend away, but knowing them they'd all want to take their boyfriends with us, and that just ruins it.

In other news the ex-bf/bestfriend is talking to me! About UFC and cage fighting, but still, it's something.

Don't suppose you are a PE teacher? :p

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies.

I'm so f***ing tired, I've got 3 classes later and exams start next Thursday...

I'm flying back to the States tomorrow morning...don't know how I feel about this.

Am I the only one whose 'friends' don't want to ever do anything?

No, I'm not. But it's really irritating.

Friends? What's that? I have some of my old school 'friends' on FB but haven't talked to any in person, the only one I talk to regularely is my bf's younger brother (yes I went to school with my bf's brother, and no that's not how we met) but we weren't really friends in school.
I have come to the conclution that I'm just too boring for anyone to stay close to me :(

Probably only Americans will know of this, but has anyone else here heard of (or know of) the Cheyenne Frontier Days?

Anyway, I've been asked to drive the Mustang in their parade. :blink:

Dunno what that is, but cool?

I hate when my computer plays up just when I don't have anything else to do. I got so bored yesterday I started cleaning stuff, and I freaking hate that..

Anyway, I seem to have fixed it somehow (okay, with a bit of help from my dad over the phone, but most of the stuff was done by me).