Random Thoughts....

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S, '08 X5 3.0D
Well, If I was in your place, I would have ended the conversation by informing him I am a militant lesbian suddenly and to please, please never call me again.

I mean, really. You talk about that stuff to your mates, not a lady.

Most of my male friends don't see me as a lady. I'm just one of the guys.
Though he must, because we do have a friends with benefits thing going on.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
went to get new glasses, they should be done in a couple of days

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Yeah, I'm staying in on a Friday night, watching Temple of Doom and playing Assassin's Creed, who's jealous?

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Can I build my own planet?

RaptorJesus

Resident Callboy
Man in on Friday night is awesome. Avoid the cold, eat a shitload of a chicken casserole I made, sweatpants.

I think Im just gonna become a cat lady and say fuck it to life.

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
My Friday night at home is spectacularly good so far. Might get really good again later if I'm lucky. ;)

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I'm with Coco. Heck yeah. I love me.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Anyway,i was listening to this radio station that just translated the article from cracked.com of non-worthy nobel prize award winners. i just lol'd

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I wish I were spending the night in, but I'm not. I'm bored and sitting OOC at my LARP because I don't feel like playing but I wanted to see people and everyone is pestering me about not playing. Only one more hour 'til its over...

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Yeah, I'm staying in on a Friday night, watching Temple of Doom and playing Assassin's Creed, who's jealous?

That sounds like a pretty shitty evening...at least watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark", I mean have some respect for yourself.:D

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Arrived in Crystal Bay, NV, near Lake Tahoe :)

I had a pretty good day of ski yesterday on the Mt. Bachelor in Oregon, near Bend! :)

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Meh. I should be out, but I'm babysitting/catching up on homework now that the kids have gone to bed.

I had to take a call while they were watching TV in the other room, and lo and behold, it was about um, being in trouble.

Dude Kid: "You mean you got in trouble with the po-po?"

Yes. And Kei$ha or however the heck you spell it, I'd like to slap you across the face with a very unpleasant rotten herring for introducing "po-po" into everyday usage...which may or may not get me in further trouble with the "po-po*." Drat.

*this is ridiculousese for "police," apparently

Clegko

Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey
It's the weird color scheme that freaks me. Every time you operate one of these weird little black controls that's labelled in black on a black background a small black light lights up black to let you know you've done it!
(Bit late to the party, but w/e)

I had literally just put down the Ultimate book when I noticed that post. Bit creepy, that.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
Half the guttering is falling off the garage, and we also need to get someone in the fix the front of the house too. Someone has looked at it before and said that basically when our house was built not nearly enough down-pipes were installed to deal with a whole section of the roof, hence the flooding in the front room during exceptionally vigorous downpours. Stupid lax buildings codes of times past! :wall:

Also, one of our next door neighbours' kids is having their birthday party in their backyard, which is right outside my window. This would be fine if those present (all the little guests have just recently arrived) didn't insist on screaming at the top their lungs all the time. Thank god I'm going out tonight!