Random Thoughts....

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I think I'm going to cry. Computer has a virus. It's even executing in safe mode. It's going to take at least all day to get rid of it, probably more. Shoot me now.

:comfort:
fighting0023.gif

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
I think I'm going to cry. Computer has a virus. It's even executing in safe mode. It's going to take at least all day to get rid of it, probably more. Shoot me now.

I was wondering where you were today!

Good luck! :comfort:

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
79 Opel Kadett|72 Ford Country Sedan|92 Volvo 945

Backup, format, re-install. Faster than really getting rid of the virus in 99% of all cases.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
@ vikiradTG2007 Good luck!

I have to go out and buy a new backpack today, not to mention i have to remember to wake up at 5:00 (my carpool starts at 6:00) and go out to get notebooks. God bless i don't have to worry about uniforms anymore.

Last edited:

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Backup, format, re-install. Faster than really getting rid of the virus in 99% of all cases.

Wish I could. I don't have, and can't afford, an external HD. :-(

I was able to get Malwarebytes running so hopefully this will help, but for now I can't even get the damn process to stop running so I'm pretty screwed. Sigh.

Last edited:

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Alright, I got 1 "dirty" scan from Malwarebytes which I let it clean up. Now I've gotten 1 clean scan. I'll start running all the other software I have. This is karmic payback from me stopping my virus scan half way through last night, I know it is!

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
^^ resents all the Mouse attention, occupies newly renamed catpad. :rolleyes:

Wish I could. I don't have, and can't afford, an external HD. :-(

I was able to get Malwarebytes running so hopefully this will help, but for now I can't even get the damn process to stop running so I'm pretty screwed. Sigh.

Sorry to hear, hope you computer gets well soon.
If it dies, we?ll give you a Viking funeral, you know - flaming longship sailing off to the horizon and Valhalla. :mrgreen:
.. and we will sure miss you. :(

Anyway, .. :lol:

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Sorry to hear, hope you computer gets well soon.
If it dies, we?ll give you a Viking funeral, you know - flaming longship sailing off to the horizon and Valhalla. :mrgreen:
.. and we will sure miss you. :(

Hahaha. I much prefer to throw the flaming computer off the top of a tall parking structure to observe the monumental splat at the bottom. :lol:

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I'm 4 minutes into the latest episode of QI and I'm in tears of laughter. :lmao:

That is pretty much standard procedure with me when I watch any episode of QI. My favorite show on television after Top Gear.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
I hate cats.

Booooooo ! :p

Hahaha. I much prefer to throw the flaming computer off the top of a tall parking structure to observe the monumental splat at the bottom. :lol:
Ooooh, that?d be good, too!

I had to do the format & re-install thang once, sucks, but it does the trick. :rolleyes:
* shudders memories *

I'm 4 minutes into the latest episode of QI and I'm in tears of laughter. :lmao:

Ahhh, ze Germans! :lol:

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
I just remembered that tomorrow is a holiday and therefore this is a 4 day weekend. :D

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
I just remembered that tomorrow is a holiday and therefore this is a 4 day weekend. :D

Interesting tidbit: within the state of Wyoming, tomorrow is officially "Martin Luther King Jr. Wyoming Equality Day".

:lol:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Interesting tidbit: within the state of Wyoming, tomorrow is officially "Martin Luther King Jr. Wyoming Equality Day".

:lol:

Gee, being the first state to give women the right to vote has really gotten to your heads. :roll: :p

337px-Seal_of_Wyoming.svg.png

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Pfff it was never yours. Your cat owns all your possessions, it just lets you use them quite often.

QFT!

And in a similar vein.....

Dogs have owners.

Cats, on the other hand, have staff!