Random Thoughts....

IMG_2823-2.jpg
That's the kind of place I'm going to get when I move out of my parents house.

Facebook just needs to give up and start calling itself failbook. I can't see anyone's lovely face anymore because they've put too much other crap on there, so yep: fail.

ETA: Holy crap, that's a busy redesign. What web design flunk-out came up with this crap? Busy, confusing redesigns and the complete lack of privacy options are why I spend more time on stupid Twitter nowadays, for crap's sake.

Mark Zuckerberg, do us all a favor and drive yourself off an aircraft carrier.

Last edited:
Facebook just needs to give up and start calling itself failbook. I can't see anyone's lovely face anymore because they've put too much other crap on there, so yep: fail.

ETA: Holy crap, that's a busy redesign. What web design flunk-out came up with this crap? Busy, confusing redesigns and the complete lack of privacy options are why I spend more time on stupid Twitter nowadays, for crap's sake.

Mark Zuckerberg, do us all a favor and drive yourself off an aircraft carrier.

huh, the privacy settings are all still there under profile on the right hand side?

:lol: my boss of two days asked me today to defer my uni course so I can continue working for them full time (Service Concierge at a BMW dealership). I am kind of tempted because it pays well and is a fun job and a great working environment and good hours (mon-fri 7:30-3:30), but at the same time I would also like to graduate before I turn 30...

I spent four or five years working full-time in my twenties and still got my Master's before i turned 30... three weeks before i turned 30.

Facebook's gay, lol.

THIS. Anyone with a bit of self-respect should read the terms and conditions of Facebook again, then bury his head in his hands in shame and delete his account.

huh, the privacy settings are all still there under profile on the right hand side?
"Complete lack" was a bit overdramatic, but I'm still irritated that it publishes EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I comment on other people's crap. There's no way to disable that now.

The doppelg?nger meme! Mine's Janis Joplin, though I had James May up for a while (weather = wet; hair = misbehaving. lots). :lol:

I may change it again because I used to get called Hermione a lot, but I couldn't find a good pic of her from the early Potter films where her hair's really a mess (...which is why I used to get called Hermione a lot).

Too funny, Coco. I've gotten the Janis Joplin comparison a few times, and all of my HP-reading friends have called me Hermione at least once. From the book descriptions of her, though; sadly for me, I look absolutely nothing like Emma Watson.

Back when the first Harry Potter movie came out I was told annoyingly often that I looked like him.

My back hurts. :cry:

I didn't really hurt it per se--it just does this when I'm stressed. Locks up for no reason. Hurts like crap. Not cool.

Last edited:
Great. I have somehow (I don't know how) deleted all my Documents, Photos and Videos, including my complete Topgear collection. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU... Yeah.

Fortunately all my DT Coursework was on a memory stick, and I'm going to take my external HDD to work where we have a recovery program (camera shop). I hope something can be recovered. Anything.

Back when the first Harry Potter movie came out I was told annoyingly often that I looked like him.
I get told I look like him, annoys the fuck out of me! All because I have wire frame glasses, I swear, if I take them off they say they can't see the resemblance.

a couple of things...

I wish they didn't sell old police cars to civilians in the US, I get freaked out about once a week.

Is there anywhere in the world where an American accent is exotic and attractive?

I picked up a couple of Italians from the airport today (business) and on the way to the office we pass a stereotypical midwestern/southern trailer park. One of the men turns to me and asks "Oh, is that where the Gypsies live". It made me laugh.

Ugh, I hate that normal people buy police cars, too. Ever since I saw both a Suburban AND a Grand Marquis in use by the police, though, I've kind of been pooping bricks.

Old police cars are ALL over here, though. It's ridiculous. Every time I see tacky wheels or fake Buick portholes on the side, though, I relax. :lol:

Last edited:
[Saving Silverman]
Cops. Caprice.
Five cars back. Goddamn heat.
One little prison break, and they're all over you.
[/Saving Silverman]
:lol:

So I finally saw Avatar today.

The 3D stuff was pretty cool. Got a little old after a while, but the movie itself was pretty clich?d and...flat.

I couldn't help but imagine, when those robots that people controlled with their hands, what would happen if someone had to stratch their nose...

Or if they were caught in the middle of the jungle with a copy of Playboy mag...doing their business, with the motion censor still on :p

Yeah...I have a dirty mind when I am bored.:)

My initial reaction to the 3Dness was pretty funny though.
SCREEN- "Now put on your 3D glasses"
ME-*Puts on 3D glasses*
SCREEN - "Now enjoy the 3D experience"
ME - "So...when exactly is the 3D stuff meant to st-WOAH, GOD!!"

But yeah...the movie was pretty shit.

Pocahontas meets Guy Pearce/Samantha Mumba Time Machine meets A Bug's Life (I don't know why, but I got a good whiff of it while I was watching it...)

All I know is...Jimmy Cameron must be in a world of smug right now. <_<