Random Thoughts....

Just tell me when I get my pills.

Is there anywhere my glory-hunting self can get Ferrari stuff with 'marlboro' on it, mainly because it looks so much better.

Other than the obvious like China and Monaco.

Nice spoilers there. Good job! <_<

Well I saw even the Australians posting all over this, so I thought I would be save... guess not. At the time of your post the race was over for almost 14 hours, and the news was all over the place. Hard to avoid it in Europe

FireFox has just updated itself and has deleted all my bookmarks and cookies, any way I can get the bookmarks back?

Nice spoilers there. Good job! <_<

OH, sorry.I didnt even realize it was a spoiler at the time I was all atwitter with excitement. Next time ure in RI I'll buy you an ice cream:)

Last edited:
Did better than me, I got told the results as soon as I walked into my tutorial room at uni...:(

:comfort:

I watched it "live on ten" haha

playing hockey after burning my finger on a fog machine wasn't the best idea

also, typing with a burnt and now blistered index finger gobbles caulk

We don't need no stinkin' fog machines!

/we have enough natural fog, thankyouverymutch.

OH, sorry.I didnt even realize it was a spoiler at the time I was all atwitter with excitement. Next time ure in RI I'll buy you an ice cream:)
So is that ice cream to comfort me over that fact that I'm in Rhode Island?

ZING! :lol:

Wow, you went 14 hours without finding out Kimi won. Amazing!!
Yeah I'm pretty much awesome. :p

i feel like screaming profranities at the people in my class. today we had to conduct a 20-25 min seminar and last week our order was chosen. i was third of about 20 something people and there's 4 people to a day, so i'd be on the first day. so anyway, i wasn't in class but i made an effort to find out my order, and then pulled two all nighters to make sure everything was all sweet for the day.

so i get in and person number one says "oh, i'm not properly prepared, no time, can't do it." person number 2 and 4 say "oh we weren't here so we didn't know our order, can't do it." 2 of these 3 students are part time students and only have 1 - 3 classes to attend, as opposed to a full time student of 4 - 7. they have AMPLE time to prepare. and if not, you MAKE time. i'm a full time student, work part time unlike most of them who get social benefit payments, and i made time.

anyway, they made me go first and i was livid. i've been in bad situations over the past few weeks which has hurt my marks, but i still went, because i'm not a lazy arse. and i still passed and beat them in another exam too, so in your face you lazy pussies, if they think they're going to survive a degree like this, they are mistaken and should prepare to get their arse kicked.

ok, rant over!

On a side note, anyone knows what is the blow-off valve used in the Skyline GTR Z-Tune or another one that sounds similar to it?

Last edited:
You know what, that's the first time I've heard a girl use that term in anger.

I once heard a lady use "vapid gaping ****" once, I figured that was par for the course.

Edit: Look, Ma, I found a bad word!