Random Thoughts....

Filled out the census form today

I put for me, as questionable sex, unknown relation to father, and under "Does this person sometimes live somewhere else" I put "Other - In his own little bubble".

Hopefully as they arrest me for misinformation they'll give me a pity laugh.

How sad.
I'm gently trying to jog my ex's memory as to what day it is, and he's so tired I'm just confusing him.

I can't wait to find out if my friend's going to kill me or not. I told staff at one of our games that the new friend she brought is apparently 15 and had been lying and saying she was 17 (the age restriction is no one under 16 due to adult themes and the rules of the college we play at) and she never told any of staff about this, nor did her friend, because according to her "They didn't ask." And because I don't want our game to get shut down because of one stupid thing like that - which it very well could because Western are kinda douchebags when it comes to their rules about clubs - I finally bit the bullet and told staff. And if I was wrong, then I'm dead either way...>.<

Last edited:
Um, if she's 15 and the rule is no one under 15, I fail to see the problem.

How sad.
I'm gently trying to jog my ex's memory as to what day it is, and he's so tired I'm just confusing him.

Happy Birthday - but just come out and tell him. I know trying to guess from hints from people just pisses me off if I forget something like that.

I have a very good friend that forgets my birthday every year. So, that morning, I ring him, tell him 'It's my birthday today' and hang up. He then surprises me sometime during the day and rings me and wishes me happy birthday. Except last year. I rang him as usual. He then rang everyone at work and told them. Cake and singing then ensued. I don't think I'm reminding him this year.

Today I fulfilled a childhood dream...I bought one of those giant tubs of cheese balls. Ironically on my way home from the gym...

cheeseballs.jpeg

Um, if she's 15 and the rule is no one under 15, I fail to see the problem.

Oops. I meant no one under 16. And all players under 18 need parental consent forms.

I personally think that no one under 18 should be allowed, but that might be because I hate all the younger people that are currently at game right now because they're all from my old high school and keep bringing all the high school drama with them and it makes everyone else's lives hell because they pull everyone into it...JGIKASDJF.

Anyway, speaking of LARP, I got my corset today finally :)

http://img39.imageshack.**/img39/722/800pxcesarsamort3933271.jpg

Note: absinthe Ala traditional serving is nasty licorice drink.

So...I'm taking a different approach to the weird assholes at my school and my rather peculiar best friend, I've gone for a don't really care approach more than the all out offensive, dive yourself into a deep dark hole approach and don't emerge for months approach.

first order of day is person whom said shit about me, to which I responded
I'm pretty sure you said some bad stuff about me in maths today, I want to know what it is, but that'd just make me feel bad. Anyways, I really don't mind if you say shit about me because well, not everyone has to like you, just do it when I can't hear it.
and second is my friend (refer to my previous post about him) which I responded,

Er...just can you stop the games soon, preferably before the end of the week or next Monday. I'd rather not have this huge weight hanging over my head during the holidays.....kthxbai.
Much less time consuming and kinda easier on yourself too.

Correction: absinthe served in its traditional way is a tasty, sugary licorice drink. Yummy.

My biggest dude pet peeve? Clinginess. It irritates me a little bit if they spend more time on their appearance than I do, but that's at least tolerable. Guys who smother the crap out of me in hopes that I'll date them = instant no. If they whine about it, that's even worse. I cherish my space.

Also: I COOKED SOMETHING! (Err, jello.) AND IT DIDN'T CATCH ON FIRE! :D