Random Thoughts....

I wish I lived nearer to people I know and places I go to. It takes an hour just to get home from school by bus.

I'm blaming my lack of social life on my house.

Wrists are overrated. What do you need them for, really? :lol:

oh well, I've had four days home sick in bed. Back to work for me now. I'm going to miss my morning nap, my afternoon nap, my pre-dinner napette.....

The politician that creates a policy that if you lose your days off due to illness (weekends/RDOs etc), you get the rest of the week off will get my vote

LeMansGTR - Since I've been through all this before and know what its like to have idiots spouting off about you and basically making your life difficult, the best thing you can do is to ignore them altogether. If they're not someone you absolutely care about, if they're not someone who is a true friend, then they don't matter and you just shouldn't pay attention to it at all. In the end, giving them any response at all is just going to make them keep doing it, because that's what they want is to make you mad/upset/etc. People like that really aren't worth your time.

Just focus on your real friends, the ones who don't run around and treat you like dirt for a week and then come back saying nothing's wrong. Real friends are the ones who don't do shit like this, they're the ones talking shit about these people with you. :D

I'll be sure to do that, only the ones who don't run around and treat you like dirt for a week and then come back saying nothing's wrong are like a bad drug habit you just can't kick. :lol:

Speaking of which Iron Maiden is touring with Dream Theater this year.

//Why don't we have a rock on smilly?
//This will have to suffice

:bunny:

Last edited:
Bought some Russian candy today....KAPAME?? ????KOC, K??KBEHHA?, K????.

Speaking of which Iron Maiden is touring with Dream Theater this year.

//Why don't we have a rock on smilly?
//This will have to suffice

:bunny:

They're only doing one date in the UK so far (Sonisphere), but i'll be going.. Ohhhh I'll be going.. :mrgreen:

I guess I am a bit weird when it comes to Iron Maiden; I liked everything up to Seventh Son and then I lost interest. Well, Fear Of The Dark is a good album, especially the title track.

Personally I think their zenith was Somewhere In Time; to this day the whole album sounds larger than life. Least favorite album is Number Of The Beast.

I'll go to Wacken this year: Not only Maiden, but also Alice Cooper, M?tley Cr?e, Candlemass, Slayer, Amorphis, Die Kassierer, Immortal, U.D.O. (Ex-Accept) - and that's just the bands i really want to see, not the "nice to have them there"-crowd.

I guess I am a bit weird when it comes to Iron Maiden; I liked everything up to Seventh Son and then I lost interest. Well, Fear Of The Dark is a good album, especially the title track.

Personally I think their zenith was Somewhere In Time; to this day the whole album sounds larger than life. Least favorite album is Number Of The Beast.

You seem to be forgetting the Dream Theater part of the post. :p

I'm just sorting old photos and found this. Quick, somebody make a funny!

http://img709.imageshack.**/img709/4167/lastturnoff.jpg

Being eaten alive by mosquitoes, but hey, I HAVE UNI INTERNET NOW!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Now, to resist the temptation to finish a few downloads with it- it's so fast!!!!! :D

EDIT: ewwwwwww, slapped a mozzie full of blood!!!!

Last edited:
Damn, mosquitos goes to university in Australia? No wonder you have a bug problem down there.

Filled out the census form today

I put for me, as questionable sex, unknown relation to father, and under "Does this person sometimes live somewhere else" I put "Other - In his own little bubble".

Hopefully as they arrest me for misinformation they'll give me a pity laugh.

The law originally gave the government the power to count the people and their ethnicity. Congress

[An] Enumeration shall be made within three Years after the first Meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent Term of ten Years, in such Manner as they shall by Law direct.

Additional questions are covered under the following "Necessary and Proper Clause"

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

The problem I have with the Census is that they screw over certain states by not counting active duty military or citizens overseas for churches or private companies. Some states had these individuals counted, but other states didn't. Utah should have gained a seat in the House, but we didn't because we had so many military personnel and missionaries.

Daughter pranged her car again - I am very worried about her - she is OK, this time, but two accidents within 6 months of learning? Now is the time for decisive action me thinks.