Random Thoughts....

:lol::lol::lol:
[YOUTUBE]ATocBBd7ARs[/YOUTUBE]
appearently the old woman in the car was okay:lol:

FG, does anyone else have difficulty walking in the dark? I don't mean just bumping into things, I mean literally having difficulty staying balanced and placing your feet flat on the floor. Because I do. Well, I do for half a dozen steps, stumble, and then I'm fine (until I run into something, knock it over, hurt my foot in process - you know, the standard stuff)

:lol::lol::lol:
[YOUTUBE]ATocBBd7ARs[/YOUTUBE]
appearently the old woman in the car was okay:lol:

Saw that on the news. How the hell did that even happen in the first place? :blink:

FG, does anyone else have difficulty walking in the dark? I don't mean just bumping into things, I mean literally having difficulty staying balanced and placing your feet flat on the floor. Because I do. Well, I do for half a dozen steps, stumble, and then I'm fine (until I run into something, knock it over, hurt my foot in process - you know, the standard stuff)

That's a bit odd. Almost like your brain goes wonky in the dark...

But anywho, my birthday is this Sunday. I'm a bit excited but not.

Buffy_09 If you don't want to go out with the guy, don't.

Otherwise you could end up like one of my friends who went out with a guy because her workmates were all pushing them together, though she had no interest in him.
They're still together two years later, and she still isn't interested.

He keeps talking about moving in together, marriage and babies, and her response is "Hell NO!".

So she's wasted her time, and his time, and as much as I think the guy is an idiot, it's not fair on him if he thinks there is a future for them, but she's said she'll flick him when she gets out of her current job, or finds someone better.

Many years ago I had two guys show interest in me, but they both creeped me out because I knew their intentions, but I couldn't understand why they'd be interested in me, so I turned down both. Then I met Jake, and I was comfortable with him, so I didn't hesitate.

Of course, since then I haven't had anyone show interest in 5 years...

Umm, why would you hang out with a guy for 2 years if you had no interest in him? o_O
It never occurred to her that she could say something to the guy?

OK. I decided that if he asks me out again (don't know if he will or not now, although he does seem pretty relentless), I will say yes.

As someone above said, I've got nothing to lose. I'll just kind of make it clear that I'm not really looking for a relationship if it comes to that.

I need to start building my confidence socially, I just need to take the next step :)

I just hope this isn't a complete, awkward disaster. We usually don't have that much to talk about :-S

This would kill you.

(And your little nudger...if your name happens to be BlaRo.)

I literally just realised now that there is a bear in the Toblerone logo.

toblerone_logo.jpg

I NEVER noticed it before!!:blink:

SXYSV6, the silver VZ SV6 in Melbourne:

If you try to run me over whilst I am on FOOT again, I will fucking smash every bit of glass on your car.

Ty.

I'm totally watching My Best Friend Is A Vampire right now. Hell yeah, I love this movie. Robert Sean Leonard FTW :D

I literally just realised now that there is a bear in the Toblerone logo.

toblerone_logo.jpg

I NEVER noticed it before!!:blink:

do you think they actually noticed? :shock:

send them a mail, quick! :lol:

Umm, why would you hang out with a guy for 2 years if you had no interest in him? o_O
It never occurred to her that she could say something to the guy?

A) Because she likes the attention.

B) The last guy she went out with dumped her because she'd "never been in a long term relationship", and therefore wouldn't know if she was in love with him or not, because she "wouldn't know what love was". (She rang me and asked to come over, in tears because he'd dumped her, and her first choice friend to go to wasn't home:mad:) So somewhere, deep down it's a "look at me" kind of thing to him.

C)They are both Police, and though there are rules against them working partnered up together, the woman who does the rosters often puts them on together.
She says it would be too 'awkward' to have to work together if she dumped him, so she's looking at going back to uni to be a midwife or a high school P.E. teacher to get out of the Police Force.

^- You're sure she's not katwalk's australian sister? The amount of good reasons to keep your life miserable in every imaginable way is something well known to me.

HECK, you don't stay together with someone just because it would be "awkward" to work with him afterwards. Of course it would be, but that's much more managable than being in a sexual relationship with someone you don't like.

What a stupid cunt, if you'll all excuse my language.

Guys, on days like these i feel like pulling a Polly and simply leave this place for now. It was fun while it lasted but the amount of bitching just gets too much to swallow.

Reactions: Jay
^- You're sure she's not katwalk's australian sister? The amount of good reasons to keep your life miserable in every imaginable way is something well known to me.

HECK, you don't stay together with someone just because it would be "awkward" to work with him afterwards. Of course it would be, but that's much more managable than being in a sexual relationship with someone you don't like.

What a stupid cunt, if you'll all excuse my language.

Guys, on days like these i feel like pulling a Polly and simply leave this place for now. It was fun while it lasted but the amount of bitching just gets too much to swallow.

She's managed to get out of sleeping with him too. She had an operation on something to do with her ovaries, because she was menstruating constantly for months, and was given orders not to do anything afterwards for a month, until she went back for a post-op check up.
The doctor gave her a letter stating such, which she showed him.
So even though she's healed now, she's just told him that it's an indefinite ban, until they have sorted out why she's now not menstruating at all.

You realize that in almost every person's mind that makes her a completely dislikeable, spineless person? Faking a medical condition instead of breaking up... this is neither a pre-1960 rural community nor an islamic society where you can't get out of a relationship. Seriously, what's wrong with people like that.

Carrots are crunchy.

Except when nuked to death

You realize that in almost every person's mind that makes her a completely dislikeable, spineless person? Faking a medical condition instead of breaking up... this is neither a pre-1960 rural community nor an islamic society where you can't get out of a relationship. Seriously, what's wrong with people like that.

Yes. People have often questioned why I associate with them. (She, being one of the twins that I was having problems accommodating with my choices of birthday food venues here).

I STILL don't know if she's bringing the boyfriend to my birthday celebration tomorrow night.
Her sister asked if he was invited - and to save an argument about what a bitch I am, and how jealous I must be because she has someone, and I don't - I said he could attend if he wished. But I never heard back.

I don't care. I will go and enjoy the food and have a great time smashing plates and dancing the Zorba, and if they don't like it, then stiff shit!

Last edited:
I don't that much question why you associate with them as some of my friends are prone to bad choices and catastrophic life management themselves.

What i do question is why you bring up such a spineless, despicable, miserable person to scare Buffy_09 out of a date.
Seriously:
1. In the world of thinking, more-or-less rational human beings, one date does not automatically oblige you to begin a relationship
2. Even if commiting to a relationship out of the wrong reasons might happen more likely when you go on a date than when you won't (cause if you don't go out on dates at all, you'll be on the internet and not meeting any members of your preferred sex), it does not mean you have to stay with this person for an extended amount of time. Damnit, Buffy_09 is nineteen, no fucking one expects a "relationship" to last longer than a few months in this age bracket, anyways.
EDIT: 3. Even if being stuck in an unsatisfactory relationship, faking a medical emergency to get out of sleeping with your partner is one of the worst and most despicable acts of betrayal out there, in some way even worse than cheating.

This brings us back to the question why you are doing this. And make me very angry in the process.

Last edited:
SXYSV6, the silver VZ SV6 in Melbourne:

If you try to run me over whilst I am on FOOT again, I will fucking smash every bit of glass on your car.

Ty.

Its an SV6 driver. Enough said :p

I've noticed Avalon drivers tend to be dicks as well.