Random Thoughts....

Just to clarify that was "Whataburger" and not "Whartburg" was it not?

DSC00060.jpg

Wartburg_353w_tourist.jpg

Last edited:
You would think that, when confronted with a man wearing no pants, the Jehovas Witnesses would leave?

You would think that, when confronted with a man wearing no pants, the Jehovas Witnesses would leave?

I've always wanted to do this, but despite being only a couple miles away from them I have never been visited.

Buy a copy of the Satanic Bible and try to convert them when they come over.

9 hour work shifts on Saturday are boring. Especially since I've only been here half an hour already. Ugh. At least I've brought my laptop.

Happy The Sun's ecliptic path crosses celestial equator going north day!

I'm sneezy and congested...kinda sucks since this past week has been awesome in terms of weather. :/

I've always wanted to do this, but despite being only a couple miles away from them I have never been visited.

Buy a copy of the Satanic Bible and try to convert them when they come over.

They visit me all the time... it's annoying, although I brought it on myself since I'm always way too nice to them.

Eating a sandwich from Jersey Mike's; not bad at all, it reminds me of Cousins Sub's except about half the price.

Way back in high school a friend worked at Cousins, or as he called it, Gay Subs because everyone who worked there, and the majority of the patrons were gay except for him.

YARLY

I'm debating whether I should get out of the house now and starve, or just wait until later to leave and still starve.

Where the frack did all our food go?

Want... just a little bit...

They were called the Wartburg Knight over here in the UK, I quite like the idea of flying along at 60mph with the deafness inducing two stroke engine covering the surrounding area in a cloud of exhaust fumes....

It was cold! And snowing today! WTH? And tomorrow is supposed to have wet snow. Good thing I'm going to be indoors...

Internet-wise, we don't have to pay the overcharge but the contract that was supposed to be 40-something a month, only was for the first 6 months and then it went up to 50 bucks, something that they didn't explain to my mom. But anyhow, that's sorted out.

AUGHH! Why is it cold again?!

I am woman! Watch me pressure wash!

W00t. I now have a nicely clean patio, and also a thorough understanding of why it was all mildewy to begin with. There's NO slope. None. At all. Except maybe inwards towards the center. Grrrrrr. I know it's a small slab, but it should would have been nice to have an oh so gentle slope away from the house.

I also learned someone in my neighborhood now has a Harley and it's so loud I can hear it over the pressure washer and completely out of line of sight (so around the other side of the 4 home, 2 story building). I hope he's not a morning rider.

That's it, I'm going to find Al Gore and kick him in the gore-nads. This being cold stuff is NOT COOL.

Last edited:
What's cold to you is t-shirt weather in Finland. That's why we have hot finnish guys to keep you warm.

I want a hot Finnish guy to keep me warm. :mrgreen:

Well actually, any hot guy will do. :p

Turns out applying for a US immigrant visa is easier than i thought. You need someone to back you up (A American citizen or legal permanent resident who has a qualifying relationship with the intending immigrant (me) or by a potential future employer.) and a interview.

U.S here i come, in a couple of years.

Reactions: Jay