Random Thoughts....

^My boss goes and shuts one half of the roller door, then stands near it with her arms folded glaring at the customers until they hurry up and leave.

There is nothing like waking up in the moring, finding your Apartment suspiciously cold ... also woundering why your shower just won?t get a bit warm no Matter how long you let it run ... of course all due to the broken central heating of the House (happens 2 or 3 Times each winter) ... wich also means starting monday morning with an Ice-cold shower ... at least, I?m really awake now. :-x

They?d better have that fixed when I get home again ...

My gas water heaters pilot light went out 3 times in the bad weather here on Sunday. Nothing like having a hot shower, then halfway through it turning to ice.

when i close up, i'm on my own so i already end up pulling down the shutters early so i can get out on time, but it never happens haha. even half hour after we close they'll knock and say "are you open?" nah we just felt like putting the shutters down...lol what do you freaking think? and then they get angry that because we're still there closing the till, we can't serve them after trading hours. idiots.

in other news, i played my first proper pub trivia game tonight. lost horribly, but it was fun!

p.s. i'm really tired so excuse the disgusting grammar :p

i'm really tired so excuse the disgusting grammar :p

It's better grammar than a lot of other people on here who arent tired when they type :D

I just made reservations for that motorstars tour - ferrari, lambo, pagani etc.
I'm going on wednesday.
Will post pictures. (if you want it or not :p)

When I'm checking out my User CP and looking at the reputation points received; I understand the green ones, and the red ones... but what do the gray ones mean?

Just curious.

When I'm checking out my User CP and looking at the reputation points received; I understand the green ones, and the red ones... but what do the gray ones mean?

Just curious.

how do you even check your reputation. i know if you go to a post you can see what your total is. i have looked around in profiles and i don't see anything

Go to your UserCP and you'll see a list of the latest rep points you've got. If you look at the top-right corner of that table it tells you your total points. You can't see how many others have though, just see their blocks and range they're in.

Go to your UserCP and you'll see a list of the latest rep points you've got. If you look at the top-right corner of that table it tells you your total points. You can't see how many others have though, just see their blocks and range they're in.

ah... thanks