Random Thoughts....

I managed to get fucking lost in Kinsale yesterday. (Anyone who has ever been in Kinsale will know how fucking ridiculous that is). My phone decided to be a bitch, so I couldn't right anyone, and I was on my own. :( That was fun.

Meanwhile, I have a consultation tomorrow with the oral surgeon about my wisdom teeth. Eeek :(

Also, I just realised that my exams are starting in one fucking week!!!!!

Last edited:
Ok.....late to the party but what the fuck happend? couldent get on here last night, (witch you lot proptly took advantage off to create 'bash the Belgains day' <_<) and now avatars are gone for 'security reasons'? did the CIA try to hack us or something? did Ice crash into the server? what? :p

Last edited:
Ok.....late to the party but what the fuck happende? couldent get on here last night, (witch you lot proptly took advantage off to create 'bash the Belgains day' <_<) and now avatars are gone for 'security reasons'? did the CIA try to hack us or something? Ice crashed into the server? what? :p
... wilileaks published a document late Sunday/early monday revealing that the mastermind behind the F********U-cartoons is in fact the evil one who?s name I dare not utter. Of course then people came to his house to throw feces at him ... and someone missed and hit the server. So today it?s either shit-pix or no-pix ... the evil one chose wisely, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Had an interview for a PT position today. It went really well! Even though this position has less hours than the one I'll be interviewing for tomorrow, it's really flexible, there's a possibility for travel, and I like the atmosphere better. Plus I won't be stuck there late doing overtime into the night.

Good luck with the interview, Old Lace. :cool:

I have had to turn on signatures again, to try and see who is who.
(Well, at least he didn?t rickroll all our avatars again. :lol:)

This is my temporary sig v below.

Had an interview for a PT position today. It went really well! Even though this position has less hours than the one I'll be interviewing for tomorrow, it's really flexible, there's a possibility for travel, and I like the atmosphere better. Plus I won't be stuck there late doing overtime into the night.

Good luck! PT=part-time, right? Physical therapy and patrol torpedo came to mind before that did.

^:lol: Yep, pt is part-time. If it involved a torpedo it'd be an odd bonus. Don't like a customer? Torpedo them out of the office!

They are more comfy if you do...

Karoug secretly wears them after you wash em, so he knows :ninja:

This no avatar thing is really screwing me up. I mean, I actually have to read the name of the person posting.

Let's see.... 40 C is 104 F...

That's fucking hot but I'm pretty sure we've seen similar temperatures in my lifetime. Nothing to be afraid of, annoyed certainly.
The dog days of summer proves how fucked up New England weather is. It's those days that make me happy to have a pool.

Oh yeah, the one which currently has no water in it... :glare:

I just had a minor epiphany.

FEAR = Face Everything, And Recover.

FINE = Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional.

Better to find courage than peace then.......

Not at all. The second reference should be easy enough for some people here.... ;)

That's where you're going wrong. ATM = cash, which you then use to get fed at the Drive Thru. :idiot:

Seriously what's wrong? Anything the FG collective can do to help?

I spent 5 minutes trying to feed my boss' baby daughter today. Conclusions:

1. I don't know how to deal with kids
2. Babies don't like me
3. Sunglasses are a bad idea when feeding a child (we were in a car)
4. I am even less likely to have a child now.