Random Thoughts....

Total Tuesday mindfuck. Not sure when I am at the moment thanks to a 3 day weekend and oversleeping this morning and having to rush.

Plus having said over the years she could never move herself or the kids a long distance away from her mum, HWFT last night departed for bed saying that we should emigrate, Australia probably, or the US if there was a chance we could get in there.

:blowup:

:heart: snow

(Now, off to talk to immigration and warn them.... :grin: )

Further head fuck.

Is it possible to have your PC inform you "Windows Task Manager (Not Responding)"?

I am moving to Australia, land of the foul-mouthed!

Judge condones student calling police a 'prick'

How brilliant is that? Our former natioal goalkeeper once got bad press for allegedly calling a cop an asshole ("Arschloch"). He insisted on just having said "Sch?nen Tag noch!" ("Have a nice day") which remotely sounds the same. Of course, he got fined.

How much more super do you need?

I am moving to Australia, land of the foul-mouthed!

Judge condones student calling police a 'prick'

How brilliant is that? Our former natioal goalkeeper once got bad press for allegedly calling a cop an asshole ("Arschloch"). He insisted on just having said "Sch?nen Tag noch!" ("Have a nice day") which remotely sounds the same. Of course, he got fined.

Awesome judge tells it like it is.
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2010/05/04/fuck_yeh.jpg

Same age, same income, same super contribution, the difference? his super fund pays commission out of (something), his, does not. Industry Superfunds are run only to profit members. (blahblahblahblah)

Yeah, that was random.

Same age, same income, same super contribution, the difference? his super fund pays commission out of (something), his, does not. Industry Superfunds are run only to profit members. (blahblahblahblah)

Yeah, that was random.

And I still freak out everytime I hear Bernie. I keep expecting to see The Sandman.

He needs a super dooper one!

Deep Thought? or Earth?

Total Tuesday mindfuck. Not sure when I am at the moment thanks to a 3 day weekend and oversleeping this morning and having to rush.

Plus having said over the years she could never move herself or the kids a long distance away from her mum, HWFT last night departed for bed saying that we should emigrate, Australia probably, or the US if there was a chance we could get in there.

Come to America! You know you've always wanted to ingest a Quad BK Stacker from the safe confines of your 1996 Caravan in the K-Mart parking lot. :dance:

Come to America! You know you've always wanted to ingest a Quad BK Stacker from the safe confines of your 1996 Caravan in the K-Mart parking lot. :dance:

I think I should be grateful that absolutely none of that means a thing to me! It's just random words. Tell me, do you share office space with an infinite number of monkeys?

I think I should be grateful that absolutely none of that means a thing to me! It's just random words. Tell me, do you share office space with an infinite number of monkeys?

I do, and I wish they wouldn't type so loudly.

I do, and I wish they wouldn't type so loudly.

I think it would be the ever present smell of banana farts that would get to me in time.

translation : Come to the USA! you know you always wanted to eat a huge focking hamburger in your drab minivan on the parkinglot off a hugeass soulless supermarket.

I'm pretty much fucked arent I ?

Need approx 4000 processor hours, the current one will take a day and a half while simultaneously annoying everyone else who wanted to use it.

Can get it done in 30min elsewhere though.