Random Thoughts....

I picked up my chest of drawers this morning, got it all set up in my room, put the handles on it, and now I've filled the drawers with all the clothes that had been sitting in piles on my bed!

I've found a few items that I can get rid of, as they never fitted properly, or I've never worn them.
I've also decided I can live without my CD player, as the CD part stopped working years ago, the tape deck runs really slowly - distorting the sound, and I only use it occasionally for the radio.
Most often I have itunes open on the computer, on shuffle.

I also still have to get rid of my old desk chair, the box it came in (too big for the recycling bin), and the box that my new computer monitor came in (which now contains my old computer monitor).
Then, finally, I will actually have some room to move in my room!

I'm so annoyed right now I could flip a table. I don't want to really talk about it on ~The Internet~, but when I'm trying to explain something it'd be nice to be actually listened to and not get "so and so explained this to me so that's how it is" and get the same thing repeated to me. NO, THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS! My circs are completely different! If I said I earned x, I earned x. I have no reason to lie. I am also not an idiot. Please don't treat me as one.

Frigging bureaucracy and the damn people that make it frustrating as fuck.

I had a nice argument with a pharmacist the other day. Apparently it was absolutely impossible to fill my prescription because it was written more than 7 days ago. The computer systems won't even accept the <insert acronym> number. Can't be done. I need to go get another one written.

5 minutes later I walked out with my pills.

In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man... That is a special class of human that determines the golden rules of the universe they have god's power... While the rest of the world relies on god's power.

where is this quote from?

So I'm in Italy, and I just bought a sweet Lancia Stratos 1:43 model. Yeah, I'm so much cooler than my classmates. Too bad the wireless at the hotel is so shitty. <_< So my attendance here is equally spotty (I'm at an Internet cafe surrounded by Indian guys flirting on webcams, and 1 Euro per session is gonna add up...)

Still don't know how to order an amaretto sour in Italian.

Yeah, well, that's how it is.
[dickish comment]

I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

I had a nice argument with a pharmacist the other day. Apparently it was absolutely impossible to fill my prescription because it was written more than 7 days ago. The computer systems won't even accept the <insert acronym> number. Can't be done. I need to go get another one written.

That's another thing that gets me sometimes. Is it just lazyness?

They automate the processes in order to make them cheaper and more efficient, thereby taking common sense out of the equation. This leads to person at the other end of the counter to use their brain less often, and they, therefore, become a bit mentally retarded.

One of the thing that makes me laugh so hard is when I see a Rogers small business Live Agent ad. They advertise speaking to a human being at the other end of the line as some sort of miraculous breakthrough in customer service.

Fucking idiots. We never wanted voice operated automated self service in the first place...

Inflatable sheep.

What is it with you Brits and inflatable sheep? I saw them in vending machines in nightclub bathrooms over there? BLOODY HELL ? :p

So, there's an apartment I'm looking at, but it's on the same block/street as two bail bods places. Okay, sounds sketchy, but it makes sense because the DA's office is right at the end of the block.

Does it sound like a bad idea to live there (because of the bail bonds places) or should it be OK since the DAs office is RIGHT there?

edit: to be clear, I am leaving all of the dead hookers burried under the basement floor here...I will not be moving with them.

Last edited:

Really, 7 days?
Here if you get a prescription it's good for 2 years and you can get them as repeating, as in I can get x amount of y 6 times so I don't have to bug my doctor every month.

Really, 7 days?
Here if you get a prescription it's good for 2 years and you can get them as repeating, as in I can get x amount of y 6 times so I don't have to bug my doctor every month.

that is such a great and simple idea -.- but no, that way the german (in this case) doctors don't make enough money (hahaha yeah right) and the girlfriend has to run to the doctor over and over again to get thingy... whatsitcalled... thyroxin, yeah, that!
[which is something she needs every day, continually... for years and years and years and years... i could go on -.-]

Wouldn't near the jail be a safe place? I mean, if I'm a criminal, I'm going to try and get as far away from the jail as fast as possible. *laughs* Actually, that was from some stand-up commedian...don't remember who...

And honestly, the only two murders I can think of in Palo Alto, CA in the area I used to work happened, literally steps from the police station...like...where you'd park if you were going into the police station.

My thinking is...would they put the DAs office in a shitty area? Wouldn't the workers/lawyers/officers going in and out all day kinda...demand a decent part of town?

Last edited: