Random Thoughts....

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
It means that they will be coming by on your right, so don't sporadically move into their direction.
Pretty much. When passing someone you shout out what side you will be on. It can be any side depending on the situation.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I was thinking how many microns would be in a light year earlier. The answer (according to Google)? 1 light year = 9.4605284 ? 10 to 21 power microns

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
Okay, seriously, this "headache" is not anywhere near a migraine, yet it has lasted for like a week, and now it only hurts when I turn my head to the left, but the pain is in the lower right portion of my skull. WTF? And taking ibuprofen doesn't help. ARGGGH. And I think those Spaghetti-O's are coming back to haunt me. Better go have some real food now that I'm not about to pass out and don't need to just eat something quickly before losing consciousness. :p

mclarensmps

Car(s)
'11 KIA Forte Coupe
@Headache: It could be a nervous system thing. Get it checked out. Not good.

Anyway,

Saw Toy Story 3 and enjoyed it. Unsurprisingly, I found 3D to be overrated and unnecessary. I didn't know we were going to go watch it in 3D, so I was a bit annoyed that I found out once I was buying my ticket. I'm going to pass on this technology.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
Last day of sophomore year, well today technically. God damn the school year went by fast! It's also a shop day so we're all going to be playing Halo!

Also an airshow this weekend, fucking boo-yeah!

Last edited:

LP

Constipated Gangbanger
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Ok wtf.

D-Fence's avatar is pelvic thrusting in sync to at least 2 songs I've been listening to. One song got over, and then the other song started, and it kept with the beat.

Last edited:

LP

Constipated Gangbanger
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Err wtf.

Shouldn't post when I'm exhausted.

Sorry. Edited.

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
I'm not sure if I can forgive you for confusing me with a german, but I'll try. :p

Reactions: LP

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I'm tired too. Will tread very carefully tonight! :yawn:

I WANT PIZZA!!
I'm craving a Supreme from the place a block from my friend's house....but can I be bothered going all the way across town when I'm exhausted & it looks / feels like it should be snowing? Um, no. :-(

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I got like a bunch of pos+reps for this silly bunny I posted in the funny picture thread a while back.

And I still can't stop laughing at the damn thing. :lmao:

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
I'm back to regular posting...for now that I have a proper computer to work with. Currently watching Hamish and Andy on Graham Norton's show. So happy they've been able to crack it in the UK.

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
Right, I'm planning a one week holiday in Adelaide in the next month. Do any of the Adelaidians on here have any recommendations on what there is to do in and around Adelaide (about 2 hour drive radius, maybe more if its worth it). Any recommended drives in the countryside or anything are also welcome :)