Random Thoughts....

90? Lucky you, temperatures here go as high as 115F.

btw: 100th post.

Here's a random thought that just popped into my mind: if it wasn't for FG I wouldn't know what a "slovenia" is.

Proud_to_be_an_American.jpg

sporcle.com + OCD = able to name every country and its capital. And recognize most of the flags.

90? Lucky you, temperatures here go as high as 115F.

btw: 100th post.

Let me assure you from experience that 115F in Israel is quite a bit more comfortable than the 95F where I'm sitting right now. Humidity is BRUTAL.

Also, I'll be out to the pool myself but not until about 6pm when it's finally tolerable out.

Let me assure you from experience that 115F in Israel is quite a bit more comfortable than the 95F where I'm sitting right now. Humidity is BRUTAL.

Also, I'll be out to the pool myself but not until about 6pm when it's finally tolerable out.

Oh yeah, I can now recall how humid Austin was.

India in the summer at 50?C (123?F) I think) is pretty brutal as well.

Wait. What?

I forgot TG is showing this Sunday. Sorry, I got footie on the brain.

Is that...what I think....is your avatar an Iron Man Mudkip? ...o,o

Mudkip learned Repulsor :D

Why would someone name a work project Project Beaver when all the filters reject the emails with the word beaver in them. ...

I wish I was in senior management - I could do that.

I hate this fucken weather. It totally ruins my mood for study.

I found it was quite nice outside today. A cool 95F, only 50% relative humidity.... what are y'all complaining about?

If this is global warming, more please.

Let me know when it's 85% humidity and 95F, then you can give your opinion of it. Then you have a Northeastern summer dog day.

Yeah, no humidity. Yesterday was 75% humidity and a dewpoint of 75. For those who do not know, any dewpoint over 70 is considered uncomfortable.

Then the storms came...after that silliness, I was standing on my porch and walking up the sidewalk is a man wearing shorts, a white shirt, and no shoes. He lives a few houses down from me, and yesterday was his first Midwest thunderstorm, as he had just moved to America from Ireland. His accent sound more Northern than County Cork to me; I asked him, "so, if this was your first Midwest thunderstorm, I take you haven't experienced winter yet, have you."

When he said no, I did what EVERYONE in this region does to snow n00bs: did the low, slow wicked laugh...the poor bloke, he won't know what hit him. I think I should at least teach him how drive in it.

Apparently, there was once an American folk musician known as Dick Justice. He's on the Anthology of American Folk Music, and is a hero to us all.

Let me know when it's 85% humidity and 95F, then you can give your opinion of it. Then you have a Northeastern summer dog day.

This, the humidity is what makes a big difference.

Whats Top Gear?

random thought of the day : today the seat in my worktruck BROKE, the suspension systhem in it actualy collapsed......
I have been putting on some weight in the last few years but this is kinda ridiculous :p
I'm gonna try and lose some weight...........
right after this burger.

Have you been made an American yet? Here, have a giant hat and a Mctriple cheeseburger with super super-sized fries and a small diet coke.
All on top of a segway.

*has just killed his chances of becoming an American citizen