Random Thoughts....

Just got back from seeing Bill Bailey at the Thebbie. Excellent show :)

Bloody freezing now though. I turned the thermostat up to 29 in the hope that the heater would go "shit! 29! Christ lets get cracking! Gotta generate some serious heat!" And then when it hits 23 I'll be like "click, sorry already there" and the boiler would be all like WTF!

At 9am it was already 90 degrees outside. Oh joy!

I started watching the show "Standoff" on Hulu and now I have to buy "Late Nights and Street Fights" from the opening credits.

See? Who says free media doesn't make money.

So, I'm about to head to Houston with the Hello Kitty Jacket... of DOOOM. :p

(Claiming an excuse for tonight anyway- pretty sure my uni results are released at midnight, so only 18 minutes away. No point going to bed yet when it is so close! :lol:)

How did you go?

Got a bunch of friends and I tickets to Bon Jovi in December! Now I can add that to the list, along with Metallica in November, and Bullet for My Valentine in September.

I've also been told that Jeff Martin (ex The Tea Party) will be doing some shows in August, which I'm really looking forward to.

Got a bunch of friends and I tickets to Bon Jovi in December! Now I can add that to the list, along with Metallica in November, and Bullet for My Valentine in September.

I've also been told that Jeff Martin (ex The Tea Party) will be doing some shows in August, which I'm really looking forward to.

Bon Jovi, Good on you. Just live while you're alive, because it is your life.

Have fun and ride safe!

I wonder what it'll take to get my dad to ride with me one of these days... mmm...

In other news, planning vacations are the best. I'm thinking of a three day weekend with a cheap hotel surrounded by nothing but twisties. All you have to do is to pick a direction and ride. :)

Reactions: h-p
i got free tickets for prince this saturday :thumbsup:

I swear if I have to listen to anymore J-Pop I'm going to go on a murdering rampage. It's like EuroVision but in Japanese.

When I got in my car the thermometer display showed 109 degrees...After driving for 10 minutes, it decreased to a cool 97. No A/C btw. Splendid.

Hmm, the FG blog-thing-toy is back? I notice a "blog this post" button on the side there...

Maybe I'll have to fill mine with pictures of bunnies?

When will you post pictures of yourself wearing it. :p
DO IT!

cross post because surely this isn't just me. I'm getting it in firefox and opera.

What happened to the image resizing? Everything is resized regardless of my maximum sizes and there's no bar saying it was resized and the resizing is making all the resized pictures all aliased and crappy (otherwise I would've just thought people were only posting small pictures)