Random Thoughts....

I just watched the "How to Kill a 911" segment by JC and in it he says the following:

"Germans, can't beat us, can't beat Croatia."

Hilarious, especially with recent developments in mind. :lol:

I just watched the "How to Kill a 911" segment by JC and in it he says the following:

"Germans, can't beat us, can't beat Croatia."

Hilarious, especially with recent developments in mind. :lol:

Touch?, Sir. 8)

Last edited:
Yeah it's much of a muchness here in melbourne, monash is 21 for non school leavers (or any age if you're willing to pay for a non CSP place)

I'm curious though, if you want to study so much now why didn't you do your HSC?

i quit due to medical reasons and laziness...needed to grow up before i could take the hsc seriously :p.

i quit due to medical reasons and laziness...needed to grow up before i could take the hsc seriously :p.

people take high school seriously?

internetz: serious business!!!1

yeah, i needed to grow up before i could study. education means knowledge which is power, yo.

I need to start an internet business sos I can raise 95k real quick. Ideas? or someone who can draw adorable and collectible fighting creatures.

Fell in love w/ an M400...now i NEED one. real bad

I'd gladly donate... but I'm broke...

[unrelated]So, for this Christmas, I decide to ask for an Xbox 360. I want one, and it's currently the only chance I have of affording one (see above). I get a "no" in response, and the explanation is that I have to buy it with my own money.

Fortunately, I have a plan B: COMPUTER UPGRADES! My computer is due for some anyways.

what I have planned: A new Intel Pentium 4 3-Ghz processor (massive upgrade over my current 2.3-Ghz Celeron)

An ATI Radeon x1650 Pro with 512 MB of memory (currently have a 9200 with 128 MB)

and, finally, at least a 512 MB memory upgrade. (I'm supposed to have 640 MB, but the 128 MB stick that came with my computer seems to have died.)

If those get rejected... I dunno...