Random Thoughts....

I'm seriously considering getting a couple of these for my X:

33uwch4.gif

They would be white and about 5 inches across and go on the rear quarter windows.

A TV station around hear has bought the rights for the "<insert country name here>'s Got Talent" franchise. Besides the political situation, this is another hallmark of the only conclusion I can draw about this country:

It's DOOMED.

One of the few good things about this weekend: all the old pictures were out. I finally saw pics of Mom's old Isetta.

She also said that one of the linebacker-sized dudes in her high school just wouldn't fit in it. Haha.

Also found: photographic evidence of the flowers on the Beetle. Hahaha. I'm just sad that they turned out to be much smaller than I'd expected.

Also also found: pics of Grandpa's tank. Awesome.

One of the few good things about this weekend: all the old pictures were out. I finally saw pics of Mom's old Isetta.

She also said that one of the linebacker-sized dudes in her high school just wouldn't fit in it. Haha.

Also found: photographic evidence of the flowers on the Beetle. Hahaha. I'm just sad that they turned out to be much smaller than I'd expected.

Also also found: pics of Grandpa's tank. Awesome.

Erm, pics or it didn't happen? :p

Erm, they're all three hours away now. I'm not sure my parents have a working scanner, either...because they're my parents. Computer things + them = no. :(

I need dinner, but I'm too tired to move. Boo. :(

Perhaps.

Back from my work filled vacation to Park City. It was a great 8 days out west where the temperatures were wayyyyyy more comfortable. Hiked in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains, mountain biked trails around Park City and did some downhill at Deer Valley, and fly-fished a bit.

Did you get a chance to swing by and see my car before you left here? I'm hoping my car will pop up in the random car sightings thread.....

Tonight was great fun!

We stayed in the restaurant till about 2 hours after closing time. (the manager and waitress had the patience of saints). The steak was a bit tough though :(
It was really nice seeing my old friend again. Not awkward at all. We chatted away about all different stuff; School, exams, books, movies, friends, nights out, summer plans, college, etc.

The only thing was one of the ladies that was there; an old friend of my parents. She could talk for Ireland. She would rattle on for about 20 straight minutes, barely taking a breath, one story would very abruptly turn into another.
Lady - "Now, Ireland's health service is an awful disgrace. I remember about 20 years ago when my Colm had to get his appendix out......"*you kind of trail off and start counting the hairs on your arm*".......And THAT was when I decided that Ballinaspittle would be the perfect place to find my daughter's Debs dress."

When Mum and I were walking with her to the taxi rank (we shared a taxi home >_<) she started tipsily rambling on about the corrupt politicians, etc. At this point, I trailed off, and started window shopping.

Still, t'was a nice night overall. :) Even though I missed the World Cup final and Top Gear. Ah well sure.

Random thought: If Nabster goes to watchmaking school, FG special edition watches? I know there will be at least 1 Honduran buying a personalized wristwatch from him :)

Yay gnomes! :D

I think FG merits its own cuckoo clock...

Last edited:
This weekend was...mediocre at best. Today would have been the only highlight, but I kind of got the butt-end of the stick. On the plus side I watched Mystery Men and for once I could say "Wait, I've seen this!" but only after getting about halfway through it. :lol:

This weekend was...mediocre at best. Today would have been the only highlight, but I kind of got the butt-end of the stick. On the plus side I watched Mystery Men and for once I could say "Wait, I've seen this!" but only after getting about halfway through it. :lol:

Man, I love that movie.

Wait! Wait, that's it! We are...the Super Squad!

I have realized that I kind of enjoy drinking my beverages from a pickle jar rather than a normal cup. I don't know why, but I just really find it amusing somehow.

Do you feel like your drinking moonshine?

I had a mug that was a mason jar with a handle. I miss it.