Random Thoughts....

I voted for the 'What Women Want' party ;)

* not really.

I wonder how many people could be fucked filling out the entire senate form, it barely fitted in the fucking box

:| You actually found someone who could be fucked.

Most people don't even know anyone.

The amusing bit is he only did it because his wife said she was going to do it - but she only marked one box above the line... and no doubt walked out of there laughing her arse off.

The amusing bit is he only did it because his wife said she was going to do it - but she only marked one box above the line... and no doubt walked out of there laughing her arse off.

:lmao: The candidates would have been as hard to choose as choosing which STI (or STD) you want.

I think it's a $50 fine for not voting, they had a sign up relating to things that couldn't be done within a certain space of the polling booths that attracted a $500fine (they were all relating to candiates hovelling people as they went into vote)

I think it's a $50 fine for not voting, they had a sign up relating to things that couldn't be done within a certain space of the polling booths that attracted a $500fine (they were all relating to candiates hovelling people as they went into vote)

In some countries whole villages may boycott an election. They'd just refuse to vote. (I.E India)

Think about that... :?

i'm actually excited about the election this year, probably being just my second one. would have an election night piss up but i have to study.

...yeah i don't think i've grown up hidden_hunter lol :p

I suspect that it will be a labor victory but when it comes time for state elections they will lose some of those. Half the morons I talk to don't know what is state and what is federal...

I voted on Thursday, but for me it was a toss-a-coin affair. I'm off-shore now. Bloody boat won't stop rocking!

I honestly dont care who wins, whether it be Howard or Rudd. Box B on the senate form was blank, I considered putting a 1 in that. What does that mean? no leadership? The Apathy party? :p

Just got back from dropping my brother off at a mate's house. They're having a big election night party, complete with dressing up. Apparantly the theme was 'whatever the hell you want', it didn't have to be related to politics. It looked like most of the people I saw just reused bits of their halloween party costumes, but I did see one guy done up as Alexander Downer, complete with big glasses, high heels and fishnets... :lol:

I voted Labor, but only really because that's what my whole family does, I otherwise don't give a flying poo about the result, 'cause all pollies suck anyway. I'll probably just spend tonight doing what I usually do when I don't go out, stuffing around on teh internets.