Random Thoughts....

We had the best thunderstorm in quite a while this evening. At half past seven, it went dark. Really dark. Then strong squalls, heavy rain, lighting, thunder, Internet outage, lights flickering. Only for a few minutes though, then it went on more mildly.
I went to the cinema then (drove through quite a puddle, too, foolish...), and when I came out again a few minutes before ten, it was brighter outside than it was when I went inside...

Oh Christ! In one day my rep has gone from being a Porsche to being a shitty French POS with sliding doors!

Somebody help me please? I don't even mind dropping a couple I just don't want to be a Peugeot!

EDIT: Thanks Heathrow. I can now hold my head up in the car park again!

Last edited:
What the hell did you say to get that big bump all of a sudden?

I PM all the Not a Dudes pictures of my wedding vegetables. Works a treat. Wanna see? Look!

Congratulations! Unless you are a Not a Dude you are now officially gay. Please leave the closet via the nearest available exit. Thank you. And yes, it is an exit, not an entrance, you deviant! ;)

Last edited:
Oh Christ! In one day my rep has gone from being a Porsche to being a shitty French POS with sliding doors!

Somebody help me please? I don't even mind dropping a couple I just don't want to be a Peugeot!

EDIT: Thanks Heathrow. I can now hold my head up in the car park again!
Welcome & fixed, I just hope weren?t calling yourself 1-007 WF, because that is copyrighted or some shit! :p

Reactions: MWF
I'll go take a small nap now.

Last edited:
I was called Shirley Temple 3 times today. :blink:

Shirley, you're joking?

If they can make an electric guitar in any shape they like, why do the overwhelming majority look the same.

I'll see your guitar monotony and raise you a Gibson Explorer.

Of course, the real answer to your question isn't comfort - it's because the overwhelming majority of guitars are knockoffs of one famous design or another (many of which were in fact originally designed for comfort). The big companies that make those famous designs generally don't see any reason to introduce new designs because that constitutes a business risk and they already print tons of money selling the famous ones because every musician wants to pay respects to their influences by using the "same" guitar. So you only get strange stuff when James Hetfield wants a diamond-plated Explorer, or something similarly insane.

So I have just realized that Jay changed his name to Jay. How many years ago did that happen?

Loading fifty-two windows into a GMC Savanna bubble van. How hard can it be?

Well, as it turns out, quite hard. And we only fit 48 of them. Dad is going back tomorrow morning to pick up the last four before we set off to start installing them.

Loading fifty-two windows into a GMC Savanna bubble van. How hard can it be?

Well, as it turns out, quite hard. And we only fit 48 of them. Dad is going back tomorrow morning to pick up the last four before we set off to start installing them.

It looks like you are...
*puts on sunglasses*
...installing Windows

YEEEEEAAAHHH!

Well, I thought it was good :unsure:

Also, tradition. Bass players are much more open to trying new things. Every guitar company makes some sort of Strat, Les Paul or Tele shape.