Random Thoughts....

Why the hell do I have so many turkish contacts in the MSN? All of them are guys...
This is more or less the kind of conversation we have:

HE: Hey wht problem!
ME: what?
HE: you know turkey. you have boy friend
ME: no
HE: very good. i home go. i loved you
ME: right... :|

The house I'm looking at has some of it's outlets are wired backwards. Now, I know it's an easy fix, but I'm wondering if there might be issue with the ground. Apparently, if it's reverse polarity, the ground won't work right...will switching it around fix this, or...

Why the hell do I have so many turkish contacts in the MSN? All of them are guys...

Perhaps I shouldn't be laughing, but... :rofl:

*sniffs*

I smell a meme being born.

I dunno, I expected either a CoolDog or a TrollFace with

"Hey Wht Problem" captioned on the bottom.

You can put Tuncay's picture instead of dog or troll:

2.jpg

Hey wht problem!

I go away now. Bye. Off to (well, off to sleepy town first, and then off to) The States tomorrow. Going to Minnesota, land of a buncha lakes and nice folks who talk kinda funny. Only going to be about a total of 20 hours of place-to-place driving, which honestly isn't very much for a road trip around these parts. Catch yous on the flipside, there, eh?

So, what I'm hearing is that you're going to Canada, Jr. (I'm fron Wisconsin, I get to say that. :p )

There are a lot of bugs near rivers at sunset, especially when crossing a bridge over said river at 50 mph or so. It creates pure carnage.

Me in infinite boredom and tiredness thought of a list of the most boring action movies involving cars, here they are:
-The Rotary of Doom
-The Intersection From Hell
-The Devilish Tailgater
-The Rotary of Doom 2: A Roundabout of Death!
-The Stuck Wiper Blade From Hell: A Bloody Demise
-The Ticking Time Bomb Indicator

Gives me a good laugh reading those.

I've been trying to decide if I should apply for a junior designer position or go for a job as a complaint's clerk for an automotive council for the past hour :(

1999 saw many tragedies. There was the awful Kosovo War, the Columbine massacre and Hugo Ch?vez became the President of Venezuela. But the biggest tragedy of all was avoided was in 1999, and that was Will Smith not being cast as Neo in The Matrix.

Back to the shape of guitars, there was very nearly one in the shape of a suppository last night. Some little fucker 6 doors down decided that while his parents were out he's open his bedroom windows, put his amp on the sill facing outwards and practise his guitar just as my kids were trying to get to sleep. I refrained from inserting it and made do with a few choice words, with no profanity and got my point across at which point he got very nervous and started apologising profusely.

Hopefully he's bricking it all day today as I said I would be coming back to speak to his parents. :evil:

Know that feeling. Got my quarterly tax bill, car rego and insurance all in one day. No money for me for a bit. :sad:

I've been trying to decide if I should apply for a junior designer position or go for a job as a complaint's clerk for an automotive council for the past hour :(

Go for the junior designer position! It may pay less, but if it's in the direction you're aiming for, it will do wonders for future job prospects!

Know that feeling. Got my quarterly tax bill, car rego and insurance all in one day. No money for me for a bit. :sad:

Oh I know that feeling... I haven't gotten anything from taxes for the past 5 years because my student loan eats it all up, my insurance used to be sky high so I stopped driving, and I got pulled over for driving without registration a few years ago...

It's all coming back now, because I have to unsuspend my license, redo two license tests, pay off my fine, pay off my cousin's car's repairs, pay off the remainder of my student loan, re-register my car (or hopefully the other car that I'm looking at), and then pay off insurance.

Money pls? Why do you think I got another job :p