Random Thoughts....

Is it a little odd not to know all that much about how you're related to all the other people in your family? I mean, from cousins onward, everyone's usually just a first name that's usually said in the same breath as their spouse for clarity's sake--e.g. "Dick and Doris," "Steve and Patti," "Joe and Iva," etc., etc. Even worse, I seem to always find out if someone's done something particularly awesome...in the obituary. :(

One such family member came up in conversation the other day and I could not for the life of me think of how on earth he was related to me. I think he's my dad's cousin? Probably not an uncle? Maybe one of those more distant relations where the title of exactly what it is gets all long and confusing? Bah.

I can see the Daily Fail headlines now. "Australian Teen groomed online in Top Gear internet forum" :lol:

Sydney: Today, in local court, a woman faced charges of perverting a teenager over the internet. Both were members of an American forum - Anal Gear. The Old Maid, who is more than twice the victim's age, would not comment on the charges. Although investigations show that she has a prediliction for posting inappropriate content on the site's restricted NSWFail area and playing with the predominately male members.

And here I thought I'd get smacked for the NSWFail comment first....

:grin:

New jersey is such a fucking shithole. Have five days to deal with it thanks to work.... Can't wait to get back home... DC is the best city in the world compared to Newark..........

Seconded but compared to Newark isn't just about any city the best in the world?

And here I thought I'd get smacked for the NSWFail comment first....

:grin:

Well, that caught my attention first since it was in front of the NSWFail bit.

This is the discussion that started it! (the Anal Gear part)