Random Thoughts....

mclarensmps

Car(s)
'11 KIA Forte Coupe
Grooveshark had some official Mogwai stuff on it... as in legit and endorsed. I was pleasantly surprised.

On a random note, I need to change my desk location so I can browse forums at work :\

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I just saw a tornado. It was freaking sweet! Now there's one less unchecked item on my bucket list.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
No, tornado as in big spinny cloud thing that picks up cows and destroys trailer parks. Except there aren't any cows or trailer parks here. :hmm:

I've seen the plane version in a museum. :cool:

Interrobang

Forum Addict
It?s so grey outside ... if I just look out of the window, I could easily think it?s November or December ... and I have turned my radiator on again today to dry my clothes that got wet in the rain.

Summer! Where are you?! Come back!

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Then I still hate you.
Tornados were a common sight on german skys when i was young... it is still operational within the Luftwaffe and there were extensive training flights during and shortly after the cold war...

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Couldn't agree more. I know that technically August is the first month of autumn but seriously! Having to have a jacket on in order to be comfortable with the roof down on the way to work at this time of year is not on! :(

Curse you global warming! :shakefist:

Wait! Wut? :confused:

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
Apparently, we're having a cold August aswell. Last year, there were a lot more warmer days than this year and we're almost in Spring. But at the moment, it's wet, cold and windy.

nsx_23

Forum Addict
The winds today were crazy, and my flight last weekend got cancelled due to the crap weather.

Hopefully it'll better tomorrow.

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I hate shots but I love them too. Went to the doctor and was told I had strep, so they gave me one shot in my hip and sent me home. I took a painkiller and less than an hour later my throat was feeling much much better. Still hurts to yawn, but I can swallow without difficulty and I can breathe again when I lay down. :) They said I'd be all better (as in not contagious) by...today. :woot:

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
Apparently, we're having a cold August aswell. Last year, there were a lot more warmer days than this year and we're almost in Spring. But at the moment, it's wet, cold and windy.
According to the little outdoor thermometer we have our garage wall, when I left for class this morning at 8:30am it was -3?C here. Yay!

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Tornados were a common sight on german skys when i was young... it is still operational within the Luftwaffe and there were extensive training flights during and shortly after the cold war...
Since I've been living close to the German border for most of my life, I've seen my fair share of Luftwaffle Tornados pass by. They're a lot more awesome than Dutch F-16s.

nsx_23

Forum Addict
The only things I see on a regular basis are Cessna 152s, Piper Warriors + Seminole and various Eurocopters.

And I just saw Airbuses and Boeings when I was in Hong Kong.