Random Thoughts....

Okay, working Saturdays sucks, because you only get one day weekend. But at least I made most of it. I made steaks both for lunch and dinner! And I've been drunk since lunch. Win.

Funny story about glove boxes.... I had a friend who thought it was weird that I kept gloves in my glove box... true story.

So, how did you like France? Any plans to come back?

I like there. And I forgot to mention, it's just a quick visit! In a little over 1 week I'll be heading back to Lyon to continue my studies!

Enjoy your family time ;)

Thank you!! It really means a lot to me to be able to see them. It makes one hell of a difference to the morale and let's just say I was needing it.

Last edited:
I've just discovered autotune the news. There goes my evening

I'm nearly halfway on my move to Texas. Hurrah driving.

My Polish coworker just said this to a German lady, without noticing: "my family lives an hour outside Krakow. Do you know where Auschwitz is?"

:unsure:

http://img831.imageshack.**/img831/5480/hugochavezinuniform.jpg

Looks like I can trim five years off my age by shaving, and add five more by not shaving.

Had a shit day today. Got angry in the darkroom and uninspired in art. But Maths got better when I mis-hit a guy in the back of the head with correction tape.

24brfkp.jpg

I've taken the week off work. No big plans or trips, not even guests from out of town. Just me lazing around the place, drinking alcohol at the most incongruous of hours. Perhaps later i'll go float in the pool until I wrinkle.

That is just the best. On my two-week summer holiday, I spent a couple of days back in my home town doing absolutely nothing. And it was everything I thought it would be.

Hmm more than 10 helicopters are flying over heard one after one in about 20 second gaps..wonder whats happening :think:

There goes another one!

Last edited:
I hate my inability to fall asleep in any location other than home. I can only fall asleep somewhere else if I am so tired I pass out, or I'm so drunk I pass out, or I take medication that makes me pass out. Otherwise I lay awake all night staring at the ceiling. And lately I've been stuck with a bunch of snoring men which doesn't make things any better.

I also think I'm getting sick. Again. UGH. Other than this, my weekend was great, and I think I might decide to give in and go to college. I'm still not sure yet.