Random Thoughts....

How about 11-4 on that Q ups his rep score once BlaRo gets close again? Care to "steak" anything on that? ;)

Medium rare with fries, grilled tomatoes, garlic mushrooms, onion rings and English mustard please.

Sauce is for suckers. Need no sauce! Lubrication comes in the beer or as with me, Coke, you are drinking!

My girlfriend and her family uses whole grain mustard with their steaks. As far as I'm concerned that kills the steak.

I do like sauces but a nice steak doesn't need any.

I agree that it ruins the taste, I like my steaks with nothing much more than salt and pepper. Mustard, peppercorn crusts, caramelized onions or whatever else are not needed.

If I want it to be a complete gorge-fest during winter then I don't mind some bearnaise sauce and dauphinoise potatoes, but normally a plain steak and fries is enough.

Yep that sounds nice. I'd still have a bit of French Mustard myself for the bite to counteract the sweet of the meat and cooked meat fat.

Any sort of smoke makes me fell like throwing up.
in other news, after finally getting to sleep 2 hrs later my mom wakes me up, knowing I have had only those 2 hours in the last 2 days because I have to stay on schedule for school. Are you fucking kidding me? How am I supposed to do my schoolwork in this state??!! I stopped being able to read more than a few sentences at a time 12 hours ago!!.

Who said anything about smoking? Smoking isn't even the most efficient form of THC consumption, it's just the easiest for most people.

Edibles rock! Although, I find some motivation from them.

Is that a problem for you? :lol:

I think most chronic users would kill for some extra motivation.

I have arthritis and it relieves my pain. Plus I find when I have a bit of a buzz, I work better with my bees.

Chronogrease. That sounds like some sort of video game.