Random Thoughts....

My internet hasn't been working since last night, yet a friend who lives in the same building has working internet.

I discovered a new source of my constant internet problems the other day - placing two desktop computers with wifi cards only a few feet apart can cause interference!

On one hand, it kinda sucks that I don't get holidays off - on the other hand, I've done fuck all today and am currently eating a cheeseburger because my boss decided to fire up the company grill :cool:

EDIT: almost forgot, and I'm being payed double for it

Last edited:
Mameshiba looks like a Puffalump with those eyes, haha.

Sooooo, I tried out a couple random driving video games with spicysaurus at another friend's house. He had a really nice setup with a wheel, pedals, and a stick (...that I didn't know how to use but tried anyway).

Having never driven a stick + being terrible at video games already + a tendency to find smacking into virtual walls quite amusing = it took me about three times longer to get around one track than spicy.

All hail my epic fail! :lol:

I think I like the feeling of being thrown around in a real car way more, even if that means whacking into walls is right out. I have a bad feeling trying to learn how to drive a real manual is going to be a whole lot of "what is this I don't even" for me, too. :/

'Twas loads of fun, though.

Last edited:
Mameshiba looks like a Puffalump with those eyes, haha.

Sooooo, I tried out a couple random driving video games with spicysaurus at another friend's house. He had a really nice setup with a wheel, pedals, and a stick (...that I didn't know how to use but tried anyway).

Having never driven a stick + being terrible at video games already + a tendency to find smacking into virtual walls quite amusing = it took me about three times longer to get around one track than spicy.

All hail my epic fail! :lol:

I think I like the feeling of being thrown around in a real car way more, even if that means whacking into walls is right out. I have a bad feeling trying to learn how to drive a real manual is going to be a whole lot of "what is this I don't even" for me, too. :/

'Twas loads of fun, though.

Yeah, in theory, I've got it all down... I can go through the motions in my head.... but put me in a car, and it's "oh shit the clutch needs to be in to start it, ok, now then let off the brake.... shit that was the clutch" -> repeat

Silly americans can't drive a manual. :p

Yeah, in theory, I've got it all down... I can go through the motions in my head.... but put me in a car, and it's "oh shit the clutch needs to be in to start it, ok, now then let off the brake.... shit that was the clutch" -> repeat
No it doesn't.

:p

Ah, probably some safety device then. Normally you should be able to start a car in neutral (in any gear as well, but it usually doesn't end well that way).

Which is why now you need the clutch in to start.

I think I may be diabetic. Too bad I don't really want to find out like that. I kinda don't want to know at all, I already have enough problems health-wise. x.x

You should get that checked. My mom is diabetic and had all sorts of minor health problems. Once she found out about the diabetis and got it under control, most of her minor problems went away.

I went to bed with something in my eye (an eyelash I guess) and woke up today with a totally swollen and red eye ... [...]
... my eye is much better now :) This is awsome. Depth perception, welcome back!

http://img709.imageshack.**/img709/3069/redeyeu.jpg

Look! There is almost some white visible again!

On a sidenote ... why can?t I leave it alone? I know it get?s worse when I touch it and I should leave it alone ... but it itches ... ARGH.

No it doesn't.

:p

I don't think I've seen a car made in the last 12 years that lets you start it without the clutch in. I know my last two cars wouldn't turn over without the clutch in, annoying if you're starting it in the cold and just want to reach in and turn the key to let it warm up.

Lol, the custom plate "DOUCHE" isn't taken

$495 and it could be mine for life

Don't do it, you don't even have an Audi. Speaking of douches, my first act as supreme overlord would be to shoot Christian Audigier in the face.

I don't think I've seen a car made in the last 12 years that lets you start it without the clutch in. I know my last two cars wouldn't turn over without the clutch in, annoying if you're starting it in the cold and just want to reach in and turn the key to let it warm up.
Whoever decided that was a good idea was a moron.

Don't do it, you don't even have an Audi. Speaking of douches, my first act as supreme overlord would be to shoot Christian Audigier in the face.

Whoever decided that was a good idea was a moron.

Scenario - you stall the car, say, in a busy street. Without thinking you turn the key to get going again as quickly as possible. Car is still in gear...

This is entirely hypothetical and in no way reflects something that actually happened to me.

OK - Americans can't drive. Is that better?