Random Thoughts....

Hah. At least in my neighbourhood Canada Post always just leaves things even if it says in bold letters on it "DO NOT SAFE DROP". Not that I'm complaining, this is good thing and nobody's going to steal your mail around here, especially on my quiet little street. Fankyoo for just leaving that package, Canada Post. :)

Hah. At least in my neighbourhood Canada Post always just leaves things even if it says in bold letters on it "DO NOT SAFE DROP". Not that I'm complaining, this is good thing and nobody's going to steal your mail around here, especially on my quiet little street. Fankyoo for just leaving that package, Canada Post. :)
When I lived in Saskatoon they broke into my apartment (actually I think they had keys somehow) and left packages. It was kind of freaky. "Awesome, my package! Wait... this apartment was locked..."

When I lived in Saskatoon they broke into my apartment (actually I think they had keys somehow) and left packages. It was kind of freaky. "Awesome, my package! Wait... this apartment was locked..."

So you came home to find you'd been unburgled! :lol:

London, by City University.

Nice - would be nice to see you, but I move to the Midlands in 2 weeks. Home for me is just a 30 minute train ride from London. :) You'd probably want to settle in, plus I need to sort everything out. :p Maybe some other time and you can visit Brands - it has some turns that go right as well! :cool:

So I had to hit the Texas DMV to get a title for one of my Hondas. I was in and out, with a new certified copy of the title in all of 10 minutes.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bop

So I've moved up on the waitlist for my two other classes, hopefully I'll get into them before class starts on Monday. Although that might cause a problem, as I have a doctor's appointment at 2:00 Monday, my math class is at 3:20, and one of my other two classes also starts on Monday, at 1:15 and goes until 2:55.

Erk.

I have successfully made the journey to Minneapolis, Minnesota... I like the people's accents, they are funny. :)

Ya hey dere...Welcome to the Upper Midwest! You betcha! :)

670x377Image.jpg

3D Wonderbra ad.

I predict chains of car crashes in the UK soon.