Random Thoughts....

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
WHAT THE CRAP.

That's it. Last straw. If anyone knows where I can sell a uterus, send me a PM. These things bring nothing but pain and the need for lots and lots of eye-bleach.
Funfact: Doctors will not spay you unless you are old or have already had lots of babies. Very annoying when you have lots of stupid shit wrong with you and don't want to ever produce children due to how fucked up they could come out.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Nothing says "I have complete and utter faith in my God" than 3" thick bulletproof glass on your Popemobile!

:p

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
Nothing says "I have complete and utter faith in my God" than 3" thick bulletproof glass on your Popemobile!

:p
it would certainly liven up the BBC coverage. its so boring i'd much rather be emotionally scarred again from the girls in IRC from last night.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Bananas are good, they bring EU IRC together

Girls scare US IRC

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I saw a nun at the university's cafeteria today and suddenly i had this image in my mind of her going down in a hailstorm of bullets -in slow motion, of course- while the shooter screams: "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"
Odd, when I read your post I imagined her pulling out an uzi and taking out someone in a hailstorm of bullets. Then screaming "meet my god bitches!".

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I saw a nun at the university's cafeteria today and suddenly i had this image in my mind of her going down in a hailstorm of bullets -in slow motion, of course- while the shooter screams: "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"
OK then.

You do realise most normal people see nuns and think of penguins, don't you?

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
You do realise most normal people see nuns and think of penguins, don't you?
When i'm not in a nun-killing B-Movie mood (You know that "Nude Nuns with Big Guns" will soon come to a theater video rental near you?) my brain skips the "penguin" step and directely jumps to Jake and Elwood.

Reactions: MWF