Random Thoughts....

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I have been really bad at sleep lately, I am permanently in this limbo state of being relatively tired and not sleepy and have been like this for over a week.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
I did. I refer to them as "headache pills" because they don't make me sleepy and just give me a headache instead.

ambermorn

Car(s)
Holden XC Barina 05
I've never taken sleeping pills before, mainly because I sleep well but not at "socially acceptable" times. I could utilize the time to work on assignments...but y'know, that could be productive :p. Tried to log into IRC but I think my firewall is blocking it. Oh well.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Zopiclone and a couple of glasses if wine does the trick beautifu............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
I'm a bit dizzy today :(
I had this really badly a couple of days ago. It was difficult to walk straight and lasted over 24 hours. Really freaked me out since I've never had anything like it before. But, just as suddenly as it happened, it went away...

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
First day in America, and man, did I take it easy: landed at 9:30, ran around looking for last-minute apartment leads, got a new cell phone (or "mobile," as those plucky bastards are inclined to call them), toured a few one-bedroom studios barely big enough to fit my massive ego, registered for classes, and even ate at McDonald's like any true American. Wrapped off dinner with some crummy fish n' chips at the Holiday Inn restaurant, because that is how it's done.

Note to self: HP Sauce = overrated. (Aaaaand that's the sound of my visa being revoked.)

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Don't you mean england? :p

I wonder if my school would be willing to mail me to england. :|

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Welcome on this side of the world BlaRo :D

Why is there nothing good on tv on friday night?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
First day in America, and man, did I take it easy: landed at 9:30, ran around looking for last-minute apartment leads, got a new cell phone (or "mobile," as those plucky bastards are inclined to call them), toured a few one-bedroom studios barely big enough to fit my massive ego, registered for classes, and even ate at McDonald's like any true American. Wrapped off dinner with some crummy fish n' chips at the Holiday Inn restaurant, because that is how it's done.

Note to self: HP Sauce = overrated. (Aaaaand that's the sound of my visa being revoked.)
England, good gracious yes! Hope you aren't too jetlagged.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Soooooo, the family I usually babysit for got a dog. I <3 these people, but the dog? Welllll...it's a puppy. A jumpy, licky puppy. And I'm a tad afraid of dogs who jump up in my space. And I don't like being licked. And I think you get the idea. I can usually get used to a dog after a while and I'm sure she'll calm down after a while, get the hint that I'm a bit scared and don't want to play, etc., etc. But now? Eek!

Either way, it peed on the floor and I stuck it outside for a while to, uh, finish its business. It's a clear, really pleasant night, so it'll be fine. I still feel like a bit of a bunghole, but ahhhhh...no dog jumping on me for a while. Niiiiice.

Last edited: