Random Thoughts....

Listening to Volbeats new album. Not bad at all.

Dude, It's got Zooey in it.

That should be reason enough :D

I'm finally home from my sister's wedding yesterday, which was lovely, if a bit babylonic in terms of language (family from Germany, Poland and Chile) :lol:
For the party in the evening, my brother and me had been recruited to man the bar and make some cocktails - which was at times a bit stressfull, and didn't really leave all that much time to enjoy the party myself. But it really helped to turn the party into a great time overall, and for my sister's wedding I am more than happy enough to put myself last in line if it means her having a great time. Which she did. :)
As for my level exhaustion, well let's put it this way... During the week, I had to get up a 6am for work... yesterday (technically today) I went to bed at 6am and had to be up at 11, because we had to have cleaned up by 2pm. :lol:

One problem: it's a pretty big dog. She already comes up to about my knee.

Will still work. Just don't pick it off the ground completely.

My laptop harddrive... is... too small. [/Shatnerian overacting] Almost full (it's a "250" gig drive), looking for space to clear up, et cetera. Like 40% of my harddrive space is taken up just by music and I have too much to be able to move it to the storage array on the desktop because that's also almost full... I can has new harddive?

edit: umm... right. I should probably delete all those rars I already extracted. Still, I don't even know the last time I was over 10% free space :(

Last edited:
Buy a 2tb external. They're like $150.

Life is good. :)

I should be doing something productive, but Sundays are normally the days where you aren't. Mum's trying to move my stuff from my old room into my new room and that means sorting out all the crap I've got in there. Not really keen.

Life is good. :)

Life is good, and wet, at least here. I would go out and take a shower in it, but the neighbors would probably react the wrong way to my nakedness, and the water is cold.

I'm reasonably happy today! (Cold be damned). Mostly because getting at least 8 hours sleep for the past two nights is helping me get over it faster...oh and I'm on uni holidays for two weeks! :dance:

Woot! Getting 8 hours is essential yo. I really want to sleep for like 12 hours one day here during vacation. Been getting like 6 every day.

Seriously? <insert picard facepalm here>. The man should be castrated.

2 TB internal? :p

Re: The "Neuticles" Man....to make it worse, that was the Pioneer Press' cover story. Oh, there were some smaller articles featuring the parents of an amateur mailbox bomber, a guy sentenced for hitting a woman with his car, and a blurb regarding the Tea Party convention or whatver on the front page. But what do they stick right smack in the center? *shakes head*

The dude needs to be introduced to a honey badger.