Random Thoughts....

For someone who's supposed to be on holidays the last few days have been ridiculously busy for me running around doing random things and visiting people I don't see often enough. I spent yesterday in Geelong visiting my old friends who are also on uni hols atm. I guess it's the only time I get to do this. Also tomorrow I'm going to help my best friend Kellie go through some stuff, because she's moving house soon. She needs someone with a spacious Japanese hatchback to take stuff to the council dump. She's worked out there's no way an old aircon unit, a broken chair and a horrible 70's laminated bookshelf is going to fit in her Lanos. :lol:

Been to the supermarket this morning and got some snacks and soft drink: all ready for the AFL Grand Final Mk.II! (I'm no Saints supporter but I love watching Collingwood loose! :razz:)

Last edited:
For someone who's supposed to be on holidays the last few days have been ridiculously busy for me running around doing random things and visiting people I don't see often enough. I spent yesterday in Geelong visiting my old friends who are also on uni hols atm. I guess it's the only time I get to do this. Also tomorrow I'm going to help my best friend Kellie go through some stuff, because she's moving house soon. She needs someone with a spacious Japanese hatchback to take stuff to the council dump. She's worked out there's no way an old aircon unit, a broken chair and a horrible 70's laminated bookshelf is going to fit in her Lanos. :lol:

Been to the supermarket this morning and got some snacks and soft drink: all ready for the AFL Grand Final Mk.II! (I'm no Saints supporter but I love watching Collingwood loose! :razz:)

AFL? Pah, MotoGP qualifying is on!!!! :p

AFL? Pah, watching my grass grow is more entertaining!

Liberate wheelchair

Decorate

Enforce friends to provide power

Relax as you are pushed to class!

His friends are more likely to bolt the wheelchair up to a spare CB700 engine they have lying around and then tell him to propel his own damn self. :D

His friends are more likely to bolt the wheelchair up to a spare CB700 engine they have lying around and then tell him to propel his own damn self. :D

that works too :p

I'd probably hurt myself worse with such a contraption.

I think I'll just keep hobbling :p

I'd probably hurt myself worse with such a contraption.

I think I'll just keep hobbling :p

Damn. There goes the lulz we could have had with the You Tube vid

Drive by your nearest branch and make a deposit of $0.01! That will fuck with their stupid systems!

That would show 'em! Trouble is, the nearest branch is in Florida.... some 5,000 kilometres away from me.

Methinks either it's been empty for three months and your time's up and the second person you spoke to didn't actually check on the account and was just saying that if it's empty for three months it gets closed (aka. lazy csr), or they were trying to pressure you (aka. dick move). I'd think lazy csr, but a dick move from a bank... well... it is a bank.

No, that's the issue, I only opened the account up in early September. I was mindful of the account being closed due to no funds, the thing is the guy who opened the account for me initially gave me until October 10th to make the first deposit. I hadn't even gotten the account information to transfer any money by the time they had shut it down.

Ugh, nothing worse than dealing with idiot CSRs on the phone. Now I'm waiting to call back on Monday morning and see which of those two bitches were correct.

Getting so close. I want it to drop below 80 so much! I am out of wine and the local mark up is insane. Just a few more weeks and my halfwit order comes in. I seriously can't wait. The weather flirted with it this week but we decided to hold off and sure enough it went back to 85. Darn you 7 month summer!

Dear Diary: tonight some Africa 'belgians' tried to mug me .

Wouw, that was rather confronting.......small town, miles from anywere you would expect this shit......

Btw: I'm fine, they failed.

What technique did you employ to make them decide to take themselves elsewhere?

I'm off to Rarotonga tomorrow for a week :D. So excited! Haven't been on a holiday since 2004.