Random Thoughts....

GRtak

Forum Addict
Speaking of people who get lots of kids, what happened to Octomom?

Do you really care? Really?

It's usually abbreviated with the W as well hence my confusion. Also swearing is nsfw now? :blink:
Usually it has to be pretty damn explicit, like descriptions of sex, for that.

It is about FUCKING time!

:mrgreen:

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
79 Opel Kadett|72 Ford Country Sedan|92 Volvo 945
Do you really care? Really?

Well, i find it remarkable how a media phenomenon like her just vanishes into oblivion like last season's American Idol winner. But caring? Are you kidding me? :p

EDIT:
Richard Castle said:
Ying-Yang is harmony.
Ying-Ying is....
...a name for a panda!

EDIT 2: My Dad just informed me he ordered a VW Tiguan. Seeing that his dealer is VW-only (not even other VAG brands) and he did not want to go to another dealership (as he knows most of the employees and/or their parents for decades, i can understand this) that's almost the best choice he could make. The Eos sucks, the Golf is too small, the Golf Plus is too OAP (he's 71 and still he hated his Golf Plus for being a pensioner's car), the Passat is too big and the Touran is too expensive, so what's left?

Last edited:

GRtak

Forum Addict
That is why I never watch those types of shows. In fact, I would rather play a video game all by myself than watch most TV.

Jay

the fool on the hill
EDIT 2: My Dad just informed me he ordered a VW Tiguan. Seeing that his dealer is VW-only (not even other VAG brands) and he did not want to go to another dealership (as he knows most of the employees and/or their parents for decades, i can understand this) that's almost the best choice he could make. The Eos sucks, the Golf is too small, the Golf Plus is too OAP (he's 71 and still he hated his Golf Plus for being a pensioner's car), the Passat is too big and the Touran is too expensive, so what's left?

Wife has owned one for the past year now; it is odd mixture of just right sized CUV and an excellent Interstate cruiser, like Buick comfortable but not floating like a ship. She has a fully loaded one, all that is missing is navi.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
I took the whole week off, so she was unable to go, plus this birthday I wanted to be alone as to not drag others down with me, because I get very moody, depressed and dour.

Why would you. The world has actively tried to murder you for 35 years, it can't. It can't put you down. You are fucking awesome, Don't ever think anything else.

Not my words, but if I told you from where they came from, You'd probly be creeped out. Happy Birthday.

Reactions: Jay

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Why would you. The world has actively tried to murder you for 35 years, it can't. It can't put you down. You are fucking awesome, Don't ever think anything else.

Not my words, but if I told you from where they came from, You'd probly be creeped out. Happy Birthday.

Now we must know

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Now we must know

:lol: my thoughts exactly. Could probably just Google it I guess...

Today is the first day in a while that I have run out of FG before running out of work (at least as far as my subscribed threads go).

Jay

the fool on the hill

Well...uh, gosh. Thank you for making me feel appreciated! Somehow I feel that it was I who spoke those words.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
* snip media phenomenon *

The Eos sucks, the Golf is too small, the Golf Plus is too OAP (he's 71 and still he hated his Golf Plus for being a pensioner's car), the Passat is too big and the Touran is too expensive, so what's left?
VW Scirocco :cool:

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
PROTIP: If you want someone to show up for your event, and it's happening an hour earlier than you predicted, TELL THEM!

I'm lucky I decided to leave really early in order to get set up, I was only 20 minutes late.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Well, i find it remarkable how a media phenomenon like her just vanishes into oblivion like last season's American Idol winner. But caring? Are you kidding me? :p

EDIT:

One word: Multivan

2010-volkswagen-t5-0.jpg

j/k

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I'm not sure where I see weirder people...Wal*Mart or Whole Foods.

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I feel like my interview went well. Now begins the horribly agonizing wait to hear if I got the job or not...

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
One word: Multivan

2010-volkswagen-t5-0.jpg

j/k

They still build those? :jawdrop:

Do they still make 'em in the Westfalia package with the sink, refrigerator, pop-top and fold-down seats? Because I will sell someone else's kidney for one, pronto.

Edit: YES THEY DO OMG
image01.jpg

Edit 2: just booked a test drive of the California. I'm bouncing off the walls over here.

Last edited:

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
I feel like my interview went well. Now begins the horribly agonizing wait to hear if I got the job or not...

your not the only one there, i'm in the same boat. still waiting to hear back from my interview. its the worst thing about the interview, the waiting...

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
I'm not sure where I see weirder people...Wal*Mart or Whole Foods.

I find it interesting that US Walmarts are full of mutants, because ours aren't. Not to say that we don't have our share of mutants on the frozen tundra, but the cross section of people at walmart is really no different than the people at any other department store, which is to say normal people.

Maybe it's like how the kids who grow up with really really permissive parents who overinflate their self esteem grow up to not care about what anyone thinks and are likely to piss in the punch at a party or something like that and ruin everyone else's time and the kids without overinflated self esteem actually have restraint because they care, even if only the smallest amount, about what other people think. America's the former, because fuck you if you think I look like the redneck that I am, fuck you in the ass.

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
I find it interesting that US Walmarts are full of mutants, because ours aren't. Not to say that we don't have our share of mutants on the frozen tundra, but the cross section of people at walmart is really no different than the people at any other department store, which is to say normal people.

Maybe it's like how the kids who grow up with really really permissive parents who overinflate their self esteem grow up to not care about what anyone thinks and are likely to piss in the punch at a party or something like that and ruin everyone else's time and the kids without overinflated self esteem actually have restraint because they care, even if only the smallest amount, about what other people think. America's the former, because fuck you if you think I look like the redneck that I am, fuck you in the ass.
You have Giant Tiger in BC? Because if you want to see a freakshow, go to a Giant Tiger.

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
They still build those? :jawdrop:

Do they still make 'em in the Westfalia package with the sink, refrigerator, pop-top and fold-down seats? Because I will sell someone else's kidney for one, pronto.

Edit: YES THEY DO OMG
image01.jpg

Edit 2: just booked a test drive of the California. I'm bouncing off the walls over here.

Haha awesome! And yeah, VW I'd gladly take one of these over a Routan.....seriously.

Jay

the fool on the hill
I find it interesting that US Walmarts are full of mutants, because ours aren't.

I never see these weirdos at the Wal Mart I frequent; perhaps it is because I shop there on Saturday mornings at seven a.m. Probably because it is in Oswego Illinois and not mutantville Joliet.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I never see these weirdos at the Wal Mart I frequent; perhaps it is because I shop there on Saturday mornings at seven a.m.

I would consider that being a weirdo. :p