Random Thoughts....

Must spread more stereotypical American dreams before.....yadda yadda.

Dark and evil metal makes me happeh!

True story, DSBM makes me happy with its fantastic atmosphere and I have no idea why anyone would get D or S about it.

Speaking of french canadian things, my dad somehow does a perfect french canadian accent. Honestly, it's perfect, but he can't do any other accents at all. :lol:

Food must be eaten every day, why not make it delicous! And drama, well, I for one have converted my body to be fuelled by drama vapours, why not make it explosive!

So my first day at the new job ended with large glass of red wine after the daily wrap up meeting and teppanyaki/sushi (I had the scallops) for dinner on the company. I can get used to this work hard play hard thing.

i thought that was a French-Canadian thing... huh. Perhaps it's just a French-speaking thing?

Yes, I know fries are Belgian.

Belgium isent French speaking (well no more then bar example Canada is), 60%, that's 6 million people speak Flemish.....

I have no idea were the mayo thing comes from though...... but its typical a Belgian/Dutch affair, The French arent into fries as much as the name would sudgest, And Neither Belgium nor Fries (as we know them today) existed when Quebec was colonised by the French so they probably just got the idea from a Belgian immigrant alot later :p

Last edited:
So my first day at the new job ended with large glass of red wine after the daily wrap up meeting and teppanyaki/sushi (I had the scallops) for dinner on the company. I can get used to this work hard play hard thing.

It`s awesome because Park City is awesome! I`ll be back in December to ski ski ski.

So you didn't register, which also means that you didn't have any full automatics before (well at legal ones). I remember when someone offered me an used AK-47 for 5000BEF in Antwerp, good times really.

We never had legal full-automatics (well not in recent times I know of) , hell its hard enough having a simple pistol legaly as a civilian.....

Belgiums gunlaws are like its taxlaws, and what are we most famous for when it comes to taxes? you do the math :p

Last edited:
i thought that was a French-Canadian thing... huh. Perhaps it's just a French-speaking thing?

Yes, I know fries are Belgian.

Isn't the French Canadian thing gravy and a ton of cheese?

I do frequently wonder why Cowboy lives in Belgium though. Surely his personality is a better fit for North America somewhere. Not an insult, just an observation.

Isn't the French Canadian thing gravy and a ton of cheese?

I do frequently wonder why Cowboy lives in Belgium though. Surely his personality is a better fit for North America somewhere. Not an insult, just an observation.

I was born here......that's it.

I am not edjucated enough to have real chances at a proper job in the US (even if I somehow would be able to land a greencard) , and I hate snow so Canada is out ......

Meh, I will settle for a cottage on the British isles somewhere someday.

Last edited:
I was born here......that's it.

Yeah, but there are businesses out here who would happily hire a Belgium guy so you would move to their town and build rock pickers or mine potash or something. I'm sure you could get a job in North America if you really wanted to, and a bunch of friends to drive around in pickup trucks and shoot things or whatever. They might even teach you to love snow.

Not that I know what you do at all, but I'm sure you could find something out here.

I am throughly jealous of my friend who is in his 1st month of a two year job assignment in London. His doing all sorts of cool stuff already and I`m with a company that has no international presence.