Random Thoughts....

We never had legal full-automatics (well not in recent times I know of) , hell its hard enough having a simple pistol legaly as a civilian.....

Belgiums gunlaws are like its taxlaws, and what are we most famous for when it comes to taxes? you do the math :p

I thought they were legal with a licence, but I could be wrong. You can still own some nice things, if you had a licence before 2006. I know someone with a AR15 and some pistols, but most of that stuff will have to be sold by 2012. I like that most people who had firearms without a licence, just didn't bother with the law.

It`s awesome because Park City is awesome! I`ll be back in December to ski ski ski.

It's beautiful right now though hopefully the season starts soon. We're opening Thanksgiving weekend. :)

poutine.jpg

>>>>

frites_enlarged.jpg

153177461_bcfa068338.jpg

that's how i prefer them, a small one with beefstew sauce and mayonaise :drool:
(well, maybe not th?t much mayonaise, that's a bit over the top)

You guys and your mayo infatuation...and you say Americans are the gross, fat ones. :tease:

It's beautiful right now though hopefully the season starts soon. We're opening Thanksgiving weekend. :)

If my opening dates are correct it looks like Alta on the 19th, then Snowbird and Park City on the 20th, Canyonlands on the 26th, and Deer Valley on December 4. When you say we`re opening do you work for one of the resorts?

Mayonnaise! :drool: <3 :wub:

I need to try this different mayo, then. Anyone up to mailing some to Texas?

If my opening dates are correct it looks like Alta on the 19th, then Snowbird and Park City on the 20th, Canyonlands on the 26th, and Deer Valley on December 4. When you say we`re opening do you work for one of the resorts?

I do ... -ish. Long and complicated story though, but the resort is beautiful!

I had a really horrible dream last night where my mum died :(

It got weird in that, in the dream, my Dad and I found out via a doctor's letter, like one giving test results, or whatever.

The rest of the dream consisted of Dad and I sitting at the kitchen table, me saying over and over "I'm not going to see her anymore, I'm not going to see her anymore..." and then I went to bed.

The worst thing was that because the last thing I remembered in the dream was going to bed, when I actually woke up, I thought it had all really happened for a minute. It was only after I sat up for a second that I realised it was all a dream.

Still, I only felt better after I walked past my parents' room and saw her sleeping soundly in bed. :(

I always get weird dreams around this time in Uni, when the projects are piling up, and exam stress is building up a little, that I have really weird, vivid dreams. But I've never had one as close to my heart as that.

*Goes off to give Mum a big auld hug*

NOTE: I didn't put this in the Weird Dreams thread because it's not particularly "weird" in that sense of the word, just a little soul crushing.

Mayo here tastes completely different than what you guys get over there.

So you say. I nominate Blake to devour five gallons of EuroMayo and determine if they taste alike or not.

I need to try this different mayo, then. Anyone up to mailing some to Texas?

That looks like the start of a very bad idea...

Last edited:
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

I would like to stamp out negativity, pessimism, depression, and dudes who act like pussies on FG.

Who's with me?

\o/

Last edited:
This thread has made me hungry, hungry with a specific craving, then really grossed me out. Thanks for nothing.

Do you know what mayonnaise (Helmanns, specifically) is lovely with?

Chicken.

Well, for example coriander is heavily used in Mexican cooking, basil and oregano in Italian, and Lamisil AT in British cuisine. It'd be nice to have a guide for this sort of thing for the next time I go to the grocery store.

I don't know what I'd do without comino (cumin/coriander) and cayenne. (Probably not cook.) Curry powder was worth getting, too. I need to find this red savina stuff that was on the "nuclear tacos" I tried a while back, though.

Tacos FTW.