Random Thoughts....

Have you tried Tylenol PM or something with anti-histamines in it? I'm considering doing that todaay

I am immune to all sleeping pill sorts of things as well as caffeine.

I am immune to all sleeping pill sorts of things as well as caffeine.

Caffeine doesn't do anything for me either (small doses have the opposite effect, very large doses do work). However, the one time I took an anti-histamine, I was out within the hour. In the middle of the day.

Apparently caffeine making you sleepy is usually caused by ADHD :unsure:
It's on my ask the doctor about it list as it would certainly explain why I can't even focus on FG anymore never mind something like HW.

To give a good idea of the extent of the problem, I have 10 tabs open in 2 windows (so I can do both at once), one is a video, and I am also playing my game boy.

:lol: at the attention deficit gag.
(and/or Bill Bailey reference:"Part Troll Tour")

That's where I remember that phrase from! One of the funniest comedy DVDs I've ever seen.

Apparently caffeine making you sleepy is usually caused by ADHD :unsure:
It's on my ask the doctor about it list as it would certainly explain why I can't even focus on FG anymore never mind something like HW.

That's true, the only reason I don't have ADD is because I have Asperger's, and apparently you're not allowed to have both at once. I was on ADD meds for a while but just kind of stopped... I could feel them doing something but they didn't make that much of a difference in the end.

I hope whatever size she is is more reasonably priced than mine, I usually end up paying $70+....<_<

I wear a 40D. I should probably go get fitted by an expert though - because I have never done so, and I get the feeling I could be getting better fitting bras. but anyway, the deed is done and I'll pay him back somehow, and he knows that. :)

Caffeine does absolutely nothing for me. I can drink it all day or not drink it at all and still feel the same the entire day. Same with Sugar (but I loves it so).

Also, THE WEEKEND.

On the other side, if I drink a can of Coke in the evening I will be wired for hours.

I also am drunk after three beers. :|

A drug dealer's plane was impounded and locked under heavy security on an Air Force base.

It only took $400k to get it out. The people guarding the thing can not be located.

Gotta love Honduras.

And no, caffeine does absolutely nothing whatsoever on me.

You are American - it is expected. You guys do not really have a drinking culture.

Go to the northern states if you want to see American drinking culture. It involves going to a bar and having way too many bud lights or some equally tasteless beer.

Really sick and had to cancel work and plans, which both loses and saves me money. Serves me right for having an awesome Halloween weekend though, and in retrospect totally worth it.

So I've always wanted to see if I could weasel my way into automotive journalism, because of course I have. I actually have an outlet right now, and the assorted manufacturers are willing to let me into their various media sites, but the trouble is everyone's press fleet is in Vancouver or Toronto. I am in neither of those places. However, I do know that there are people based out of Calgary and Saskatoon and stuff, so there must be a way to get around this.

Anyone have a clue what the way to get around this is?

Hire me. I am in one of those places and will be more than happy to take your money help you in this endeavour of yours.

But to be serious, I'm not too sure. Maybe those who are based out of Calgary/Sask. do a lot of travelling back and forth but with the internet, that's probably how they're able to work from home without doing so much travel? Maybe if you could, contact someone and ask them how exactly they do their job from their current location.

But speaking of Calgary, I heard the job market there isn't too bad.

I am sort of upset that someone posted the words "Bud Light" above - I was talking about Beer, not making love in a Punt.

Last edited:
American drinking culture is like its cars, large, poor quality and exceptionally thirsty.

...but once in a while you'll have something like the Corvette: brash, still a bit crude, but been around for a long time and undeniably world class.