Random Thoughts....

Wrong pronoun there. But this isn't the section for that.

I, dear sir, am impressed. What exactly did you do if you don't mind me asking?

Fairly mundane, I was what we call "houseboys" they are members of fraternities that clean dishes and serve Monday night formal dinners in exchange for food and beer money.

Wrong pronoun there. But this isn't the section for that.

no comment.

Edit:
RaptorJesus said:
I'd hate it, those girls abuse the staff.

Not really, they were all really nice. Most every houseboy dated a girl in the house.

Last edited:
Fairly mundane, I was what we call "houseboys" they are members of fraternities that clean dishes and serve Monday night formal dinners in exchange for food and beer money.

no comment.

Edit:

Not really, they were all really nice. Most every houseboy dated a girl in the house.

I witnessed one house abuse their cook like Randy Moss. I was ashamed to be in the room, but I was eating with my then GF.

Cocktails are my choice, but they are expensive. Any good bar, with a good knowledgeable bartender will have excellent cocktails, but in a major city they will be upwards of 8-10 dollars each at the minimum. Good for young professionals, bad for students.

I like the current trend of artisinal cocktails making a comeback, rye whiskey is also on the up.

a mixxer costs that at most bars here

Well I thought it would be something like maintenance. Guess I was a bit off.

And sorry? :S

EDIT:
I witnessed one house abuse their cook like Randy Moss. I was ashamed to be in the room, but I was eating with my then GF.

I had to look up who exactly Randy Moss is and what he did but damn, I'd feel just as ashamed as you were. There's no excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Last edited:
For shame.
You could have offered something in return...

The old bra?

:tease:

I can't even get good grades and sleep. The problem though there probably being I have never been able to sleep properly.

My college is a decent long drive away and I commute, so even if I got myself invited to parties it would be a matter of how the fuck do I get home. I sure as hell am not going to risk driving in that condition.

:hmm:
I wonder how badly I would screw up using trains while drunk...

Stay the night?

I assume it would depend on the group of girls, as example if the girls that populated my HS were a sorority they would probably be like that. The majority of girls at my college however seem rather pleasant, but due to the way the ones in my HS were I still don't talk to them much due to lingering trauma of the shear nastiness I am used to.
Stay the night?

As said above, I am afraid of talking to people so I don't really have any friends..... :(

So what are you going to do when I show up for my hat fitting? :p

Panic attack most likely :lol:

For the record, the person who I thought myself as, the personality I had before being stomped on by peers for my teenage years is what comes across online through the safety of my internet box. I really wish I could reflect that in person better but it takes awhile of getting comfortable with people still :(
IRL kat is rather lame and pathetic.

You know how that sounds, do you?

Entirely. Fortunately, for once, I meant it to be that way. Usually I say things like that and then I realize after I've said it when everyone starts laughing at me that it could be (and definitely was) taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
I do not understand the point of watered down alcohol, why not just have a shot of something stronger for the alcohol content then drink something that actually tastes good to water it down in your stomach?
In addition to that, it takes forever to get properly drunk with beer and you have to go to the toilet about thrice as much as with proper drinks because you need so much beer.

Panic attack most likely :lol:

For the record, the person who I thought myself as, the personality I had before being stomped on by peers for my teenage years is what comes across online through the safety of my internet box. I really wish I could reflect that in person better but it takes awhile of getting comfortable with people still :(
IRL kat is rather lame and pathetic.

And I haven't had sleep since I posted that. And I have to go deliver my car to the dealer because they finally got the parts in I need in oh, about a half hour....

I think I can top that:

Let me see you take Hydrogen, and oxygen to make water?

God can. But the smartest man ever to live can't.

Your random selection fantasy actually has a designer.

And you can't duplicate your "random" selection even though it is simply hydrogen and oxygen. No matter how hard you try.

Hmmm. So much for the theory of evolutionary happenstance.

More here. Be warned. It will make your brain hurt and destroy any faith you had left in humanity.

I think I can top that:

More here. Be warned. It will make your brain hurt and destroy any faith you had left in humanity.

I will go live in my imaginary fantasy world now and pretend that is not happening.

Not to brag or anything, but holy shit, I think I wrote this when I was absolutely hammered. Maybe. It certainly feels that way today, however.