Random Thoughts....

So there must be a reason for the blurring. Let's go and make lots of photos of the house.
sure, go ahead: location

Funnily enough, someone living in it has actually uploaded a window view from the building. So you can't look at it, but out of it. :lol:

Meh, too far away from here. Would be a fun new game in the spirit of geocaching though. Go to blurred houses, take pictures, upload to panoramio, get linked in streetview.

Fuck, I don't even have a jacket that zips up at the moment. Stupid shipping taking relatively long.

you know...if you get out of the house...you have things like shops...and they have a lot in stock...and you can try it on...and when it fits...you pay for it and take it home!!

you know...if you get out of the house...you have things like shops...and they have a lot in stock...and you can try it on...and when it fits...you pay for it and take it home!!

Yeah, but the store I went to had jackets that ranged from "moderately expensive" to "quite insanely expensive" and I'm cheap.

The other store had jackets that would sort of make you look like a lumberjack. While I am not averse to dressing like a lumberjack, probably not a good idea for work and whatnot.

It's snowing here!

Fucking Canada.

(I really do love this country, except for the snow.)

And it's headed here (in several hours) :mouse: I want snoz, not "lol I am less than a centimetre of snow, how r u 2day? k, I go away nao"

We're still drowning in rain. I was talking to my dad the other night and he said that the weather man said it would snow soon, and my reply was "So...its not going to snow? Seriously, when has the weather report ever been right?" :lol:

So I have ?750 in my bank account to last me the 3 weeks left of term. amidoinunirite?

No rent is all payed off ages (it goes off in one big payment for the term). My point is I have a shitload of money - what do with it (and no, I'm not giving it to you).

Buy a PS3+GT5, you know you want to.

Hookers and blow.

Got any stuff you need (essentials, clothing, etc)? Knock that off the list first, then I'd say go hog wild. The PS3+GT5 idea doesn't sound too bad, actually...of course, saving some in case of an emergency is always a good idea, too.

GT5 is probably the first game I'll be buying once I get a job.

Spending money just to spend it is dumb, chance is you'll regret it later when you actually have a use for it. But if you can think of something you need or really want, then by all means, buy it.

Meh, too far away from here. Would be a fun new game in the spirit of geocaching though. Go to blurred houses, take pictures, upload to panoramio, get linked in streetview.
Someone is already doing that. I think I saw it on extra3 a while ago... there must be something on the web about him, too.

Speaking of money I'm getting a pay raise for being in the military for two years. Yay! It's hard to believe it's been that long already. It really has blown by fast and the best is yet to come. But now I think a little reflection over a chilly beer is in order. :beer: