Random Thoughts....

^ In America everything is bigger, faster and more thrilling. It's true...

Actually I reckon that the eurodisney space mountain is more intense, Indy in the US should of been like the euro disney version I rode it when it was still backwards (apparantly it only lasted 4 years backwards because heaps of people were coming off sick)

"Yes we'll be hiring more people next (now this) week."

So I turned in an application.

:call to check on things:

"We're pretty well staffed right now but we'll keep your application on file."

Fuckers. :glare:

I tend to doodle when I'm bored. I decided to do one in the planner my high school gives out.

Today, during my chemistry lab, I find some asshole decided to tear it out of my planner and keep it for himself. Without me knowing.

Fucker.

"...but we'll keep your application on file."

Ah yes, loosely translated to mean "good luck on your search". At work I just tell people we're all staffed up, and maybe recommend places that are hiring. That way they don't sit by a phone for two days waiting whilst they could be continuing the hunt.

Another thing that's really irritating is when you ask if they're hiring and they reply with "we're always taking applications". So are you hiring or not? Just tell me up front before I waste my time filling out your stupid application.

Not even the crappy fast food places are hiring...what gives?

Another thing that's really irritating is when you ask if they're hiring and they reply with "we're always taking applications". So are you hiring or not? Just tell me up front before I waste my time filling out your stupid application.

They have to say that as if they say almost anything else some dumb ass will sue them for discrimination.

Yeah I hate that too... I tell people that we're full, but if they want to fill one out we'll keep it near the top when a stop opens up.

Everyone is jealous of my new awesome avatar aren't they? Go on, it's ok to admit it :p

IBwtfisityoufuckingidiot

i am actually^ but your old signature was better :p

Not Joking:I just had a dream (nightmare) that Chris Bangle got a award for the design of the BMW 1 series, how wrong is that? On the upside i was hanging out with Mark Twain and i had they ability to slide around frictionless on my belly down streets, pretty fun. Too bad it was a damn dream.

Britney Spears' 16 year old sister Jamie-Lynn is apparently pregnant. :lol:

God I love laughing at the rich and retarded.

Who knows, maybe it'll come true :p
Doubt it. I just -1'ed him. Pwnt.

and then +1'ed another post of his to make up for it

and don't attempt to do the same thing as me because unlike me, you can't rep the same person in a row