Random Thoughts....

At least in the current system i won't see a doctor bill unless i decide to visit a dentist's.

For the foreigners, annual dentist checkups are free. Fixes that are medically necessary are fully paid for. Cosmetic correction costs usually are shared with the patient.
That's for adults, kids/students/etc get cheaper/free stuff even for things that adults need to pay for. For example, prophylactic treatment is free, but adults need to pay a share.
As an earning student I pay 65? a month. Before I earned money I was on my parent's health insurance for free (no cost to me, no additional cost to them).

Last edited:
He said in another thread that he hasn't seen a doctor about it IIRC.
Then I take back what I said ... GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

Last edited:
Lets look at this meerkat I am using as art reference instead

meerkat-0025.jpg
One of my biology professors used to bore everyone to death about nomenclature in Biology with the Meerkat as an example on how it?s all fucked up between the different languages. The "meerkat" is "meerkatze" in german and "meerkatze" refers to the guenon monkeys.

And this rather random thought, brings me to post pictures of monkeys, so we all win at the end!

6a010535647bf3970b01287660da54970c-800wi

1084.jpg

WhoAmI-LesserWhite-nosedGuenon-WeirdMonkey_Face.jpg

Last edited:
Trouble is, at the end of the year, two of them are moving. And I know as well as anyone, you say you'll keep contact, you make an effort to do so for a while; a month, maybe a year, but after that you're lucky if you ever see them again. It's happened before with my close friends and while I'm going to try my best to stop it happening again, I fear I won't be able to.
If both sides want to keep contact and make the smallest of efforts, it will be kept. Seven years ago, my best friend from highschool decided to go to a university near home while I first did my civilian service and then decided to move away from home for a change (and to one of the best universities for the subject I attempted to study). We still see each other a couple of times per year, still give each other birthday and Christmas presents, talk on the phone and send e-mails, postcards and letters. The absolute worst thing you can possibly do is to be so embarrassed about not having talked for a while that you don't dare trying it again.

I like monkeys
I am drawing a Meerkatze tree
I think I said that already but I like it it makes me giggle.

I kept captain_70s up all night talking on AIM

Literaly all night, only logged off because I needed to go to college! :lol:

Dr_Grip said:
Why don't you just walk to a doctor instead of college today to get something done about your knee?

Unlike the US, we still have a functioning healthcare system (well, until our respective conservative governments take it away from us), so do something about your pain!

Yeah I know, I'm hoping to see my "local" doctor while I'm staying at my parents for the next few weeks.

Hbriz, unfortunately this is the nature of people. Not everyone can be a leader, and people do change over time. They can be leaders in some situations and followers in others. But I am sad to relate that there are always going to be those bitchy little backstabby useless people wherever you go, whatever you do. You learn how to identify them, and then stay away from them (and not always possible, I had the blade from one between my ribs just last week).

But, on the up side, you meet new people, make friends and expand your social circle. Yes, you do have to put a little bit of effort in to keep the old friends, but usually they are in the same circumstances, and as calvinhobbes said, not having talked for a while is not a reason for not picking up the phone. You'd be surprised that they have probably thought of doing exactly the same thing. I left school after spending many years with 3 other people. Didn't talk for 5 years. Then ran into one of them one day. Suddenly it was as if nothing had changed and we've been in regular contact since. And some of the best people in my life I've met in the last 10 years. Wouldn't have missed meeting them for the world.

Last edited:
You are done now? Good go to bed.

I need to play with the meerkat site some more....

Haha. Hell no, I have college until 3:30pm! :lol:

I have no evolved beyond the need for sleep, and knees, I merely float in mid air occasionaly noting how very awake I am.

I've come to realise I should uninstall msn.
What with only having 2 people on my contact list...

Yeah I know, I'm hoping to see my "local" doctor while I'm staying at my parents for the next few weeks.

"hoping to"? How much of a slacker can one be? You are in pain, goddamnit! See a doctor or i'll come over and amputate your leg with a chainsaw.

"hoping to"? How much of a slacker can one be? You are in pain, goddamnit! See a doctor or i'll come over and amputate your leg with a chainsaw.

I do not want german health care any more......

Well it depends on if I can see anyone what with the time of year. I should be able to get it sorted though.

(And I am probably one of the laziest people in the world!) :lol:
katwalk said:
teehehehe Aleksandr Orlov
Simples!

BBC News ? Freezing weather continues to disrupt London transport

Heathrow airport was closed from Saturday about 12:00 due to snow and is slowly getting back to normal operations.

Important note if you are flying this week:
If your flight gets Cancelled rather than Delayed, you are in deep crap.

Not unreasonably, you may think that a seat on the next plane to your intended destination will be provided for you as a priority.

NOT SO!

Once ?rebooked?, you are at the back of the queue on the standby list, with little chance of getting a replacement flight for days, at this time of year. The next plane out to your destination has already got a full compliment of booked passengers.

Good luck with your journeys this holiday season & thank you for flying FG-Airlines.

:lol: