Random Thoughts....

Didin't you heard, Piano Avion Malheureusement has diversified onto a Aerial Snow removal service. :p

If winter sticks around the rest of Europe and the forecast for this area turns out to be true, it'll probably be a sign of the fact that Careless Air's Romanian subsidiary has diversified towards delivery of solar death rays.

Why do people have to steal shit from cars....:wall::blowup:

because people are fucktards.

Though someone tried to steal the radio out of one of my old cars once. I parked at the shops and went in to buy a couple things at about 7am, so didn't take me long. Walked out to find the stereo half out of the dash. They hadn't been able to get it out any further because of the way too short aerial cable. I forgave it at that moment for being such a %^&*(*&^% to install. I then laughed at the guilty looking idiots sitting on the far side of the carpark, got in and drove away.

Yeah I know, I'm hoping to see my "local" doctor while I'm staying at my parents for the next few weeks.

I conjure a vision of the local smack dealer when you use quotes.

BBC News ? Freezing weather continues to disrupt London transport

Heathrow airport was closed from Saturday about 12:00 due to snow and is slowly getting back to normal operations.

Technically you could declare yourself delayed or closed. :|

I would like to point out that between 1940 and 1945 Europe had some really bad winters. Didn't stop people from traveling outside their borders for a quick sightseeing tour or, you know, WINNING WARS.

Also since some asked, my avatar and signature picture is that of a Blue Jay, part of the family that includes crows and magpies.

Last edited:
Why do people have to steal shit from cars....:wall::blowup:

Same reason they steal bikes from my garage. Because they're suck ugly cocks.

nice work, they delayed our graduation ceremony again to Sunday and rehearsal tomorrow... at least it's just for show and doesnt give me any certificate, that i apply for myself

I would like to point out that between 1940 and 1945 Europe had some really bad winters. Didn't stop people from traveling outside their borders for a quick sightseeing tour or, you know, WINNING WARS.

Presumably because they had considerably less lawyers back then.

Because the lawyers were all getting killed in North Africa.

By tanks.

In the war.

:|

you left out the planes

:|

If he'd be a dog and you'd be a lamppost, he'd pee on you.

(me, in a vain attempt to describe to a female friend of mine how much a mutual male friend marked her as "his" all evening)

Last edited: