Random Thoughts....

EDIT: Is the Logitech G25 any good? I'm looking to buy that with my birthday money.

What are you comparing it to?

Watched "The Net" this morning (early morning)...

:lol: 73.25.345.200 :lol:

What are you comparing it to?

Not comparing it to anything. I'm pretty sure it's the best wheel you can get.(Debatable?) I just wanted to hear some more people having an orgasm over it before I got it. :p

EDIT: I just saw Quiky's rep... :shock2:

I am currently taking bids on the inhumation of three obnoxious and destructive relatives.

Please include: Method of termination, method of body disposal, itemized list of costs and expenses as well as three personal references.

Tweezers, Viking Funeral, see below, I only need one 1 ... Hoffa.

1. Tweezers = $.50
  2. '75 Cadillac = $1500
  3. Underwear = $6.58
  4. ????? = about Tree-Fiddy

Last edited:
Not comparing it to anything. I'm pretty sure it's the best wheel you can get.(Debatable?) I just wanted to hear some more people having an orgasm over it before I got it. :p

EDIT: I just saw Quiky's rep... :shock2:

It's epic. I will takeover the world shortly, so keep spreading your love to me. :D

GAAAAAH, I hate how fucking slow UPS Ground is!

Haven't we discussed this before? :lol:

I know, but that was another thread and you didn't mention anything about spacetime distortion :p
A sun that isn't pleased can't be good for space-time. :p

Haven't we discussed this before? :lol:

Yes. <_<

But Newegg switched around their shippers and FedEx is now more expensive. :(

At least my package isn't visiting Kansas and Colorado this time...

You can have my computer until your parts come in<3
:lol: Had all my parts sitting in a box behind me for like 2 weeks now. Video card is the only thing left and that comes Thursday or more likely since UPS likes to wait until the actual ETA, Friday.

I just watched High School Muscial 2 with my sister, now I hate Zac Efron.

Beeeeeecauuse theeeey all-ways buurst intoo soooooonnnnggg???!

UPS is annoying me also, I ordered a jacket when I was back in DC (they didn't have my size in stock at the shop so they just ordered it and put the delivery address as our appt here in texas.

That was almost 2 weeks ago....

Called the store, according to their records UPS has had it over a week and a half :/

I kinda need it before my flight home tommorow (though my dad can bring it home for me I guess next time he's back in Melbourne)