Random Thoughts....

^
Congratuwelldone

I was going through my sister's CD collection of stuff that she used to listen to when she was in high school...and some of the stuff there was just sad. Peter Andre, Britney Spears before she went blonde, even a Lindsay Lohan CD.

Thank god she's got better taste now.

The GTI's all loaded up with the crap I bought thinking I was going to live in Los Angeles for a while and I'm about to get some sleep before hitting the road early tomorrow morning.

Isn't it funny how emotions can change one's perspective completely? One reason I'm moving back is because I never managed to settle in here, had plenty of unhappy experiences down here... yet right now I'm looking at said experiences in a positive, happier light. Oh well, deep down I know moving back to Vancouver for the time being is the right choice.

I promise, no more downer posts from me... at least not regarding this topic. :mrgreen: Catch y'all later!

The GTI's all loaded up with the crap I bought thinking I was going to live in Los Angeles for a while and I'm about to get some sleep before hitting the road early tomorrow morning.

Isn't it funny how emotions can change one's perspective completely? One reason I'm moving back is because I never managed to settle in here, had plenty of unhappy experiences down here... yet right now I'm looking at said experiences in a positive, happier light. Oh well, deep down I know moving back to Vancouver for the time being is the right choice.

I promise, no more downer posts from me... at least not regarding this topic. :mrgreen: Catch y'all later!

Have a safe drive! :)

Kinda. Some kernels popped, but most didn't. Also the dryer is now covered in butter.

Hmm, doesn't sound promising, also I just remembered that I would need to buy some kind of card to use the dryer in the basement.

It is days like today I regret the decision to live within walking distance of work... cold and windy do not a happy Clockwerk make. Apparently the windchill makes it feel like -4F (-20C) and the wind really whips between these downtown buildings...living in the plains FTL*.

*on days like today.

-25 wind chill... gross.

So I found this along the trail that I usually walk my dog (it's right beside a train track). Shit. Like... damn.

please no english nazis

No English Nazis - what like Max's dad Sir Oswald Mosley?
orange-Oswald_Mosley%2Btroops2.png

Edit/ Beer does not make you fat! The more I drink the more I lean.

Last edited:
Gangstasi lean?

Back in London. Surprisingly warm here!

Also, I am frightened by how devastatingly accurate this article is.

There's a reason you see Asians/Jews in all the good schools at percentages much higher than their respective population percentages is because they work hard like motherfuckers. I remember coming home from a party on a Saturday night the FIRST week of school, and the Asians in my dorm freshman year were studying at like 4 in the morning. If I had 10% of that kind of work ethic I wouldn't be such a fuck up.

So I finally properly met and had a chat with the CEO of the company I'm doing my internship with today. She mentioned the possibility of me doing a little Excel course if I start to struggle with the more techy stuff (I think it may just end up being the IF, AND, OR, etc functions, so I might be ok *Is so glad she took Information Management as a Minor option*).

Anyways, she just filled me in on what I'll be doing for the next few weeks (more Excel, and basically sorting and organising different areas all over the country based on county, town, (or, in Dublin's case, the 24 postal districts).

Then, in keeping with my role as intern, I made the CEO and manager/supervisor a cup of tea :)

I wish I had my own intern.

In other news, Kinder Surprise Eggs are banned in the US? WTF?

The warning label was probably bigger than the egg itself :p

So I joined a gym today...they have a pool. Fuck yeah.