Random Thoughts....

Now reading every one of your posts in Matt Smith's voice........

must regenerate more time lord points before giving them to MWF again.
i'm going to take that as a compliment since thats actually one of the best compliments i've been given in a long time.

now i just need to find my own Amy Pond...

now i just need to find my own Amy Pond...

My first thought was "in fact, i prefer Rose Tyler. She has that certain sluttyness about her". But thinking about some of Amy's skirts (and her legs) again, i might have to correct my preferences.

Martha Jones FTW. Has easily the best bottom! :p

Wish me luck, heading to the dentist to see if it will just be a big filling or a root canal + crown....damn you genetically inferior teeth!!

X-rays were misleading! All I needed was a small filling!!!!!!!!:D:banana:

So your hamster will try to eat you.
Wait wut? :?

Got stuff done at college today, a rare occurrence, also passed a test! Naturally to celebrate I've given myself backache and have a crap load of washing up to do. <_<

Maj. Richard "Dick" Winters have passed away at the age of 92. Have to rewatch Band Of Brothers now. :(

Wish me luck, heading to the dentist to see if it will just be a big filling or a root canal + crown....damn you genetically inferior teeth!!
Yeah, genetics with teeth always seem to be the best or the worst. I always get cavities on a certain set of teeth, ones which have weaker enamel than the rest. I hate how patronizing the dentist is when he suggests I brush more, I brush my teeth often enough that I shouldn't get cavities but I still do. I love when he suggest I brush my teeth at school after lunch, during shop that might be possible where we have a private bathroom but during academics I'm lucky enough to eat my lunch in the time they give us.

I should stop before I go full berserk about dentists, not my favorite people.

Good to hear you just need a filling though.

Why do some liquid hand soaps have to smell that good, almost edible?

We sell scented soaps and lotions as work, and people constantly call them "flavors." Orange and Lavender Rosemary, I can understand. But what does Shore taste like? I don't want to know.

Yeah, genetics with teeth always seem to be the best or the worst. I always get cavities on a certain set of teeth, ones which have weaker enamel than the rest. I hate how patronizing the dentist is when he suggests I brush more, I brush my teeth often enough that I shouldn't get cavities but I still do. I love when he suggest I brush my teeth at school after lunch, during shop that might be possible where we have a private bathroom but during academics I'm lucky enough to eat my lunch in the time they give us.

I should stop before I go full berserk about dentists, not my favorite people.

Good to hear you just need a filling though.

Yeah I have only had problems with my molars as they are freakishly deep and have thinner enamel than my other teeth.

On the phone to my parents *Note. The day before exam results come out, the Uni sends a letter to students who have failed exams and have to repeat*

Me - "So....em....any post come for me today?"
Dad - "Let me think, hm, today? Nope. Nothing."
Me -

Dad - "Oh wait, what was that, [Mum]? Oh yeah there was something this morning"
Me - :shock:
Dad - "Oh yeah, just a statement from Ulster Bank."
Me -
1555303_o.gif

Thing is, my Dad works at the University, so he knew exactly what the fuck kind of post I was looking for

Last edited:
On the phone to my parents *Note. The day before exam results come out, the Uni sends a letter to students who have failed exams and have to repeat*

*funny parent/child dialog*

Thing is, my Dad works at the University, so he knew exactly what the fuck kind of post I was looking for

I know this all too well, XD, I managed to intercept my "Academic Probation" letter! So glad that'll never be found out. :D They know I did poorly last semester (who wouldn't being worked to the bone every evening...only to have to do schoolwork the next day 4 days a week) but not THAT poorly.

It's a place I want to get out of and never fall into again.

Last edited: