Random Thoughts....

God I hate Internet Explorer. Having to use it on this laptop because I'm having to look after the dog at my parents house and my Dad doesn't believe in Firefox.
Apparently after the last time I used this laptop it completely crapped out and got a load of viruses, can't be anything to do with the fact this laptop is mostly used by a 10 year old girl who downloads crap that everyone should know is a scam. :rolleyes:

Naturaly it was my fault for installing Firefox and "that fake anti-virus" AVG, as if this Compaq wasn't bad enough already, I can't even run Minecraft on it. <_<

I guess if all the cool kids are doing it...

Waka waka.

First time I've ever been called a "cool kid" - at least, not without sarcasm being invol... oh wait.

And I was going to suggest Fozzie to you - I was looking for a pic of him riding a tricycle, but no joy.

Waka waka.

I am not a cool kid dammit!

(I was the weird loner you payed in sigarettes for exam questions)

God I hate Internet Explorer. Having to use it on this laptop because I'm having to look after the dog at my parents house and my Dad doesn't believe in Firefox.
Apparently after the last time I used this laptop it completely crapped out and got a load of viruses, can't be anything to do with the fact this laptop is mostly used by a 10 year old girl who downloads crap that everyone should know is a scam. :rolleyes:

Naturaly it was my fault for installing Firefox and "that fake anti-virus" AVG, as if this Compaq wasn't bad enough already, I can't even run Minecraft on it. <_<

Having been on the project to deploy IE8, it's actually pretty damn good for enterprise thanks to GP

PortableApps

I use it for the portable FF/TBird (thanks to its custom launcher packaging), and other tools when not on my own laptop :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sc/schumacherm/2011/01/23/ftg_futureproblems-550x550.jpg

Seems fitting.. :D

Look what I made :D Just finished it yesterday.

The one in the top left corner (and the 4 small ones of the same kind) is from a popular kids show here, the rest are just random bits of kiddy fabric my mother-in-law had leftover from other stuff.

Oh yeah. So I've decided to step up and try to develop some social life in Dublin, so I'm going to a film club on Tuesday night to see Black Swan. :)

Yay for going out!

Anyways, know how the film industry says that every illegal download harms them? I read some interviews with Darren Aronofsky and he comes across as a typical too-full-of-himself artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole.

So i'll download Black Swan twice just to harm him.

In related news, there's another Wolverine film in pre-production, with Aronofsky directing. WTF is it with studios hiring weird indie filmmakers to completely ruin comic book movies?

Yay for going out!

Anyways, know how the film industry says that every illegal download harms them? I read some interviews with Darren Aronofsky and he comes across as a typical too-full-of-himself artsy-fartsy "auteur" filmmaker asshole.

So i'll download Black Swan twice just to harm him.
Watch it twice and it will damage you - its s**t! Rather watch paint dry.

Along with the film club I have also joined a 'running class' in Dublin city. All about learning the right running technique, breathing, etc. It feels kind of weird that I am paying ?90 to...run.

But it's near Trinity College, so there is bound to be someone there closer to my age :).